If Mike Pence steps down who could replace him?

I think David Duke would be excellent. I also like Pat Buchanan. Steve King from Iowa is a great man.
Nikki Haley. Especially if the dims put a woman on their ticket. But she would be an excellent choice in any case.
why would pence step down?

he's itching for 2024.
why would pence step down?

he's itching for 2024. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think David Duke would be excellent. I also like Pat Buchanan. Steve King from Iowa is a great man. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Pelosi Probably.
Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you valued poster!
  • oeb11
  • 02-29-2020, 08:12 AM
LL- agreed -Nnikki Haley is very well spoken - accomplished and capable.

She is a far better candidate for the first woman POTUS than anything the Fascist DPST's are propping up.
True that , Nikki
I think David Duke would be excellent. ..... Originally Posted by Clay Media
Seriously? David Duke? Once more and you're on ignore.
I think David Duke would be excellent. I also like Pat Buchanan. Steve King from Iowa is a great man. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Of course yous do. Have they all signed the Humpty Dumpty pledge? A free shit in every pot?
LL- agreed -Nnikki Haley is very well spoken - accomplished and capable.

She is a far better candidate for the first woman POTUS than anything the Fascist DPST's are propping up. Originally Posted by oeb11
“Well-spoken?” Racist dog whistle.
“Well-spoken?” Racist dog whistle. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
??? Where the fuck are you even coming from? Yes, Nikki Haley is well-spoken. That's why she was chosen for UN Ambassador. She's infinitely more articulate than you are.

Now go blow your racist dog whistle and give your balls a tug like all you dutiful unthinking leftist idiots do.
Yous didn’t use the word “articulate,” big shooter.

I gives you that!
“Well-spoken?” Racist dog whistle. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Hey yssup... why don't you ask Dirty Harry Reid what kind of "dialect" Nikki has?

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/u...10reidweb.html
Of course yous do. Have they all signed the Humpty Dumpty pledge? A free shit in every pot? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Then you come in...ASSWIPE!!