Trump advice during recessions....

• WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 09:52 AM
https://www.forbes.com/2010/03/09/do...l#48a86f15f883

Borrow sensibly, especially at these rates: I'm unhappy with how the government is attempting to dig us out of the economic mess by artificially driving down interest rates and spending wildly on stimulus programs. I wish Congress would stop trying to put $2 in everybody's pocket now by stealing money from our kids and grandkids, but unfortunately that's how our government officials get reelected and keep their great perks.

• WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 10:23 AM
Sure, I'm biased. I'm a real estate guy. But I can't see how the stock market can produce a higher return than well-bought, carefully leveraged real estate.

You dig up a 10-year-old article and start a no-comment thread with it - why?

Do you have a point to make?

Or is this another silent scream for help because you can't comprehend anything you read?

Or is this another silent scream for help because you can't comprehend anything you read? Originally Posted by lustylad
Cougar High
Serious TDS...over six years before Trump was elected.
WTFraud thinks Trumps was responsible for the stock market crash a hundred years ago!

Or is this another silent scream for help because you can't comprehend anything you read? Originally Posted by lustylad
Bingo. And he had to bump his own thread roughly 30 minutes after first posted.

Cougar High Originally Posted by friendly fred
WDF isn't even worthy of a Cougar High degree.

According to him, he knows a lot about politics, economics, medicine and my asshole. A self anointed savant.
  • WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 01:10 PM
According to him, he knows a lot about politics, economics, medicine and my asshole. A self anointed savant. Originally Posted by bambino
See there you go lying again.

I know more about those things than you , Austin Ellen and a whole bunch more or you numbnuted Trump lovers.

But that ain't saying a whole lot
  • oeb11
  • 02-29-2020, 01:14 PM
ftw also claims to be god and Jesus all rolled into One - the holy trinity of the Fascist DPST's!!
and how believeable are those claims -?????

ftw - take a lesson from your last line "But that ain't saying a whole lot" And try to live by It!
See there you go lying again.

I know more about those things than you , Austin Ellen and a whole bunch more or you numbnuted Trump lovers.

But that ain't saying a whole lot Originally Posted by WTF
It’s YOUS that is lying. You’re a pro at it. One of the few things you’re good at.
Peg O My Heart, yous got nothing! Just a three knuckler up the pooper.

Quit lying and blustering.

Enjoy your shittys economy. And remember to was the shits off your hands and torlet.
always attacking the messenger.. why not admit Trump has done a hypocritical about-face?

you guys just dig in, and refuse to say Trump ever does anything wrong.
always attacking the messenger.. why not admit Trump has done a hypocritical about-face?

you guys just dig in, and refuse to say Trump ever does anything wrong. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

what hypocritical about face? and so i've told you directly before .. the day Trump does something i don't agree with i'll say so. that day ain't happened yet.
what hypocritical about face? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
views expressed about deficit spending, and pressuring for lower interest rates.
views expressed about deficit spending, and pressuring for lower interest rates. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you mean saying he'd reduce the deficit and hasn't? not entirely up to him and you know that. and he certainly wouldn't be the first person running for office to claim that. and not the first to get elected and not do that. i bet i can find Obama saying that .. now 9 TRILLION later are you gonna say he was being two faced?

his pressure about lower interest rates reflects the competitive realities that many other G20 nations nave negative rates. and as i've said .. lowering rates isn't actually negative rates .. yet anyway. and if that's what it takes to protect the US economy .. so be it!

what would you say if Trump did nothing while the rest of the major economic players did let the rates go very low if not negative?

you'd accuse him of not being competitive!

and this from a poster who alternately rants about Trump's so-called debt run up while not saying a thing about the DEBT KING PREZ .. Obama and then claiming it doesn't matter .. unless it's on Trump's watch!