To Chat or Not to Chat? That is the question.

I have only been in there a few times, but I have to say there are some very interesting people in there...maybe I should try again..
I chat a few times. I gave a complement to a lady with big boobs on her large breast. She was uploading pictures of her breast for everyone to see. She took offense to my comments. She called me out. I tried to apologize but she had already made up her mind.

Another day I chat with another girl who is being funny. She called herself schizo because she had an evil side and good girl side. A little later the big boob lady comes on. I continue joking with the funny girl and call her schizo as she is playing off her good and bad side again. Big boob lady threatens me that she is going to take a snapshot of the screen and get me banned for name calling. Prior to that she was telling the funny girl that all caps will get you banned. Funny girl used all caps on a few chat lines out of many. Big boobs wanted to rule chat for herself. Then I read about sixxbach getting banned for using the word hooker and john. I don't know what standards of evidence is required to ban someone on chat, but you have to be kidding me.

It can be fun. I will see ladies I have met on chat. I may pass on the bull going forward. All these dumb threats of getting ban is worse than highschool.

PM me for name of the lady threatening people with bannishment or to warn me about any others who play the banning game. I'll know to stay clear of their drama. There is an option to block other users. I will try that block option next time.
when i 1st joined eccie i went to chat at least a few times a week but when i went in there it was always early in the morning. i agree there are alot of us texans in there but i always enjoied talking to the men from other states. i dont chat anymore because all the drama that gets started in there and then it overflows to the boards. so to elliminate all that i just simply stay away. but to each their own. i love everybody so i dont feel that chat is best for me.
I can be found in the chat rooms from time to time. (When bored or just killing some time until a date arrives)

It can be fun at times, and even the drama can be like an episode of Jerry Springer. if you stay out of the BS and let the others have at it, it shouldn't bother you.

I have met more than a few friends in chat that I end up meeting in person. And have gotten a sense of the ladies and gents personalities. (makes for a great way to see if you even want to meet that person, LOL)

It is true that most of the people in chat are in the Texas area, but that is why we need more to participate from other areas. I have met some of the sweetest men that weren't in Texas and it landed me a UTR date in another state. YaY!

I have never had any trouble with the Mods in there, but I don't cause any trouble either. *smile*

Sure the fur flies, but that happens in the forums too.

JMO. I like chat. It can be fun, so pop on in!

Genesis Nicole
IKe,

I have no issues with you. It is truly the heavy handness of The Original Becky. She is someone who truly is no professional. She should lay in the background and let the mods do their job. I don't care if she is an owner or not, should be in the background. If my words result in my ban, I could care less in all reality....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I was in chat when your removal took place, I quite frankly would have done the same thing. Several participants reminded you that chat is not and will never be a place for attack pack mentality, Becky gave you several warnings you chose not to accept them....the non-professional participant was NOT Becky.
self-edit post.

why bother adding to the drama, the block option works great.
I was in chat when your removal took place, I quite frankly would have done the same thing. Several participants reminded you that chat is not and will never be a place for attack pack mentality, Becky gave you several warnings you chose not to accept them....the non-professional participant was NOT Becky. Originally Posted by surfindick

Do keep in mind that Hannah (her nic at the time) was dishing it too. 3 months is way over the top and you may not admit this out in the open but would probably agree.

No worries, I won't step in there again, from what other providers have Pm'd me as recently as yesterday, they have been muted as well and are done with it too.

You don't have to agree with what someone says but to mute it to me at least, is worse. Definitely seems to me like ASPD in some ways.

There are a couple of others, but Alyssa Nicole is the only hottie in there anyway....

sixx
the non-professional participant was NOT Becky. Originally Posted by surfindick

surfin.... did you have access to the exchange she had with me via PM?? I don't think you can comment on that part and be accurate. All you could see was what everyone else could see in the open room....

sixx
When I first got on eccie I did the chat alot to get a feel for things, I ended up meeting a few in person whom I still see and keep in contact with. Love the Texans
I like ECCIEs Chat Room as it moves at a much faster pace than the one in Colorado. Yes, there is drama, but as others have said, if you avoid it, it makes the room more enjoyable. I have to disagree with Sixxbach with Alyssa the only hottie in there. I think there is one hot hottie who already has commented in this thread!