a question for the guys

Hey guys I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and wanted some input...I know men like selection....but if you had the opportunity to an arrangement with one female and only one female would you do or ask her to be exclusive with you and only you in an agreeable preset arrangement?? I am curious. Have a wicked day..i am going to post this is a few different areas to see what the general opinion is....
It would all depend....Yes I would love to have an "arrangement" with one lady exclusively if it was reasonable, and if we had a mutual trust between us. As far as an exclusive arrangement that would depend upon how much I liked the girl....how deep our connection was...

BTW......are you in DC this week by any chance?
I agree with katdaddy. I would love to have an exclusive relationship with the right woman. Easier said then done of course.
So many issues and complications do deal with even if you and she felt strongly about each other and agreed to this sort of arrangement.
Note to Poster..see Sugar Daddy sites for details.
The answer is that the proposition upon the lady and the price. Eventually, I have a feeling that it would eventually end up like being married! The good thing about such an arrangement is that we could part ways with my wallet intact.