Astros

They would be even better if they dumped Gregerson, he has completely lost his poor excuse for a slider.
Agreed.
Man, they are rolling. Grand slam 2 nights in a row.
  • bbkid
  • 05-16-2017, 07:34 AM
Always a "get rid of this guy / that guy" around a struggling reliever. But consider his track record AND why he is in the bullpen as opposed to ??? (insert your pick here).
This is the most exciting team the Astors have had since the killer B's
They're looking good right now, but this is a long ass season.
  • bbkid
  • 05-16-2017, 05:26 PM
They're looking good right now, but this is a long ass season. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yep, but they're dealing right now. If my math is correct , playing just .500 ball for the rest of the season would net them 97 wins. That should be plenty to win a division.
I still believe we need a real closer and an above average arm somehow via trade.
  • bbkid
  • 05-17-2017, 07:00 AM
I still believe we need a real closer - nothing available out there any better than what we have now, and an above average arm somehow via trade - yep, but most everyone is in the same boat and the asking price for Martes and Tucker is just too great. We suffered through too many seasons to add this depth and it would be a pity to see it all be traded away. Originally Posted by ZedX79
My .02 cents worth.
^^ could not agree more...well actually I could if you INVITED ME to a game and bought the first 3 rounds.

Please and thank you
  • bbkid
  • 05-17-2017, 12:47 PM
^^ could not agree more...well actually I could if you INVITED ME to a game and bought the first 3 rounds. Please and thank you Originally Posted by notanewbie
Huh? I tried taking you to a game a couple of years ago!!! All the women hanging all over you all night kinda ruined the experience. You good lookin' thing, you. :-)
oh that...well....first 2 rounds then.

All BS aside, a future matinee and I'll buy the beers
Come pick me up and I will go and buy the last round.
oh that...well....first 2 rounds then.

All BS aside, a future matinee and I'll buy the beers Originally Posted by notanewbie
I have tickets for tomorrow night but if you're going to keep the girls to yourself no way. Lmao
I have tickets for tomorrow night but if you're going to keep the girls to yourself no way. Lmao Originally Posted by tyboy1
Am I driving or you?
  • bbkid
  • 05-18-2017, 07:33 AM
Sounds to me like we need to have a social at MMP!!! NaN, you at ty bring the girls. Me and tb2u got the beer.