UtrKate contact

Anyone have a contact for UtrKate or know where she currently advertises? Doesn’t seem to be active on the new TOS despite creating a profile. Thanks
Tried to send an email to mywestcoastmilf@gmail.com. She hasn't responded.
I do have her # but she real strict on sharing it. I can text her to see I it's ok to pm u
The irony of trying to backchannel a provider named "UTRanything": not lost on some here, evidently.
That would be great, Dixy. The way she was traveling up here leads me to believe she’s advertising somewhere. The last number I have is no good. She just doesn’t sttike me as the sort that will embrace the new tos twitter site.
I would think using UTR in any ad is very oxymoronic
When ToS first went down in December, I contacted her and asked if she had a mailing list or planned to use another site for her ads. She said no, that if TOS was done, so was she. If she doesn’t like it’s reincarnation, she might be that much closer to retirement.
Sorry for the bump. She never got back to me. She's did post on tos a week or so ago
What's her handle there? I see a Kate Cannes and a Kate Layne, but unless she's got an extreme makeover since last year, they're different women.
I didn't bother to look. I only saw the pics. She may have been advertising in Ohio. I scrolled through some adds but I couldn't find anything either. It was def her
Thanks!