Is Erotic Monkey legit?

I see some blasts from the past on EM and they have recent reviews. Are the reviews legit or BOT's? I'm not paying to see fake reviews, if that's what they are.

Yes, though reviews are always ymmv.

Fake reviews are posted on old providers that may be long gone to get credit for access. The site used to be fairly legit, but it's pretty much shit now.
Fake reviews are posted on old providers that may be long gone to get credit for access. The site used to be fairly legit, but it's pretty much shit now. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I agree...I actually had a provider try to use EM as a way to show she was legit. I explained to her about the overall consensus of EM and suggested she check out this site and she came back with the fact she was on skipthegames. *Sigh* I just quit texting at that point. The conversation started because she wanted a picture of me.
The conversation started because she wanted a picture of me. Originally Posted by relaxedman
So, find a picture of some dude on the internet that looks ever so slightly like you and send it to her. That's what they do all the time.
So, find a picture of some dude on the internet that looks ever so slightly like you and send it to her. That's what they do all the time. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Lol, I actually almost did that, but she was not really my type anyhow. It is just barren out here and I was getting antsy. Her comments just reaffirmed that it's always better to wait for the right one than settle for the close one.
EM stole some of my TER reviews before the site went down. I've never asked to be on there or provided pics or info but they ripped it from Eros and TER. I'm guessing some on there might be legit just for that reason but who knows.
EM stole some of my TER reviews before the site went down. I've never asked to be on there or provided pics or info but they ripped it from Eros and TER. I'm guessing some on there might be legit just for that reason but who knows. Originally Posted by MorganOBM
EM started off by ripping off TER. I remember when they started the BP ads and right off the bat he bat I noticed the reviews were all taken from TER.
I joined EM about a month ago. I've used it for a few visiting providers that I couldn't find info on. After seeing the providers I can say those reviews were legit (at least for the girls that I saw). However, I know there are bogus ones on there too. I feel it's a good resource if you know how to use it, like anything.
EM stole some of my TER reviews before the site went down. I've never asked to be on there or provided pics or info but they ripped it from Eros and TER. I'm guessing some on there might be legit just for that reason but who knows. Originally Posted by MorganOBM
I've heard the same thing from three other providers.
Nope.
Most of it is fake. My listed site isn't even my site. Pics are taken from elsewhere.
The reviews on there for me are 100% fake.. They may be great reviews but I don't like anything false about me out there, even if it is a good review. They have my old email and created a bunch of profiles with my pics and changed my username slightly for each profile.
I've also learned there's a bunch of random sites that have pulled photos, location, & phone number for a provider from another site... It's irritating getting calls from ads I never posted.
The reviews on there for me are 100% fake.. They may be great reviews but I don't like anything false about me out there, even if it is a good review. They have my old email and created a bunch of profiles with my pics and changed my username slightly for each profile.
I've also learned there's a bunch of random sites that have pulled photos, location, & phone number for a provider from another site... It's irritating getting calls from ads I never posted. Originally Posted by Nikki25
Yes! Especially in areas I've never even been to!
walked away from mad bitches on there. bait n switch. fake reviews. pimped.