Ladies: Know your allergies!

And then there is this. Apparently her partner was on antibiotics and she ended up swallowing them the long way around.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/woman...sex-study-says
Wow! I heard something that I assumed to be an urban legend about heart meds.
I'm allergic to penicillin, sulfer, smoke, and anything hemp related.
I was desensitized to the only thing I was deathly allergic to. Painful but worth every shot.
I was desensitized to the only thing I was deathly allergic to. Painful but worth every shot. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

If there is a way to do that for shellfish I am all ears. I miss my crab and shrimp.
If there is a way to do that for shellfish I am all ears. I miss my crab and shrimp. Originally Posted by Swikgm
Ask a doctor.
was allergic to xs cat. it went away after few months.
The allergy or the cat ... went away.
The allergy or the cat ... went away. Originally Posted by pyramider
lol tamed both pussies. then kicked em to the curb.
I'm also allergic to cats. Yet I own one.

I get the asthma-side of it. Itchy eyes too.

One time, I went to see a provider in Homestead. In her room of "business" there had to be 5 cats and several kittens. I told her I was allergic but not to worry about it.

I figure- what the hell! Didn't make the trip for nothing! Living on the edge!! LOL!

Anyways, by the end of my time, I was starting to wheeze & gasp. Which was a nice way to end my time there.
I'm allergic to dogs, I own several. I find that if I wash my hands after petting them roughly I avoid the eye and sinus problem. Being around them all my life has developed some immunity. Basically though clean pets and homes don't aggravate mild allergies.
Underline the word clean.
Wow. Scary stuff
And then there is this. Apparently her partner was on antibiotics and she ended up swallowing them the long way around.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/woman...sex-study-says Originally Posted by Swikgm
First reported case of its kind...wow.
I guess you are what you eat and swallow (too soon sorry).
Just for your info, there is a product that can be mounted in the ductwork, near the furnace. It does a very good job to fight micro organisms in the air, also works to eliminate ordors. I am an hvac tech, and have good success so far with this. It is pricey, but it works.