Encounter: Hello Handsome - NO

User ID: -
Date: 2/19/21
Name: Not in ad - didn't ask
Phone: 505 378 9812
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...e/729051148642
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Motel on Central and Tramway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, but tied in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tiny. Very tiny. Legs like toothpicks. 5 foot tall, MAYBE 100 lbs. Just a really petite and thin girl.

Brown hair, small breasts, no butt.
Recommendation: No
This is the pic from the ad
Attached Images File Type: jpg MTQ0NTExOTcwYmNiOWYwOGIxODg0MDZiMmYxMWFlY2FlYjdiYjJh.jpg (39.6 KB, 733 views)
Are some mongers here attracted to really scary nasty situations? If i am directed to Tramway and Central I am like no fucking way
Are some mongers here attracted to really scary nasty situations? If i am directed to Tramway and Central I am like no fucking way Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
Lol...its the gamble...maybe the risk adds to it...but I've also had a few hot experiences...so that totally skews any clear thinking. If I was making good life decisions, I probably wouldn't be in the hobby during a pandemic...or any time, for that matter...
Yep, I have made some questionable choices, and some that afterwards, said what was I thinking? We make our choices, hopefully learn from the mistakes, and move on. Hopefully get some useful information from forums like this one. Stay safe and hopefully some fun experiences.
thanks for the review, kay_dee

I know it was not an easy report to make

you did well, to make it
hopefully she will move on, find something else
Yikes... What an encounter. Thanks for the info. Hopefully she's able to get the help that she needs.
Did she have a wig or wear a cap? You might be talking about "Amber".
The link is in the post and the pic is added if the post gets removed. Its not amber
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...r/000940220989 Originally Posted by Michie211

That's a great ad!
She went by the name of Sara. And she's usually out by central and tramway.
thanks for the review, kay_dee

I know it was not an easy report to make

you did well, to make it
hopefully she will move on, find something else Originally Posted by joyote

Agreed. I admit, sometimes I don't always leave reviews with mediocre experiences that aren't enough to earn a Yes or No. Had one like that just last week.
Location is a dead giveaway.