Encounter: Beaner Barbie experience

• Db441
  • 03-22-2021, 08:15 PM
User ID: -
Date: 3/14/2021
Name: Beaner Barbie
Phone: 505 225 7321
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...r/052107541260
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DATY and BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks just like her pictures and she is a small woman
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I have often wondered about her...now I won't hesitate to contact her
Based on her great review, I contacted Barbie last night and arranged for an hour outcall visit. She needed me to order her an Uber, but there were none available. I contacted her that I would pick her up and she texted me her address. We were on the phone so I told her it would take 20 minutes to get there and she said she'd be ready. Arrive at the address, send her a text that I'm outside and she says she'll be out in a minute, which was on the clock she uses to show up. 5 minutes later by my clock, still no Barbie so I text again. "Be right there." Another 5 minutes. "On my way out now"...5 more minutes by my clock. I send her a text that I'm leaving in 2 minutes with or without her. Still a no show.

This made me realize that while I only use one clock, Barbie (perhaps other providers also) has two clocks. The first is the one she uses for other people's time. One minute on this clock is of infinite length because she could care less about anyone's time beside her own. The other clock is the one she uses while she's actually working and it is just the opposite of the first clock. On this clock, one minute is maybe 45 seconds, and hh or hr is never that long.

Just my thoughts.
Ill be right out....30 mins later crickets
Why do they do this? I'll never understand. Hobbying in America is such a crapshoot. Never had a problem in the Far East and rarely in Europe. Every place I've ever hobbied in America has been problematic. No exceptions.
  • Db441
  • 03-24-2021, 09:10 PM
That sucks she did that It drives me crazy when they do that. What is funny is when I picked her up she thought I was going to be a no show and was complaining about the guys showing up late or not at all.
Expresso, you got any tips for hobbying in Europe? I know that's a broad topic, but I've always wanted to fly over there, lured by rumors of beautiful young women at more competitive rates than can be found in this neck of the woods... who knows if the rumors are true

edit: i think being off-topic is against the rules so we could also take this to DM's
What about her body? I saw her a long time ago about almost two years. She looked cute. But when she undressed. She was covered in bruises everywhere. I couldn’t do it. Just wondering if better now. Bc she seemed fun if in better condition
And that's why I stick to fucking Asians at AMPs. No stupid bullshit waiting games and top value for the dollar
I agree on the Asians. For the most part. I think they are safer. The asians dont steal nor have some {staff edit-ck} bf hiding in the closet.
What about her body? I saw her a long time ago about almost two years. She looked cute. But when she undressed. She was covered in bruises everywhere. I couldn’t do it. Just wondering if better now. Bc she seemed fun if in better condition Originally Posted by Poiupoiu

Yeah, I was wondering about the bruises too myself. I've seen the bruises in her pictures in her ad and it was something that turned me off.
So sad that these girls tie themselves to louses. Why is that? Pretty girl with a jerk. We've all seen it all our lives. I just don't understand
Yeah, I was wondering about the bruises too myself. I've seen the bruises in her pictures in her ad and it was something that turned me off. Originally Posted by conjulio
What about her body? I saw her a long time ago about almost two years. She looked cute. But when she undressed. She was covered in bruises everywhere. I couldn’t do it. Just wondering if better now. Bc she seemed fun if in better condition Originally Posted by Poiupoiu
IMO she looks like she keeps {staff edit-CK} all day. No way...
And that's why I stick to fucking Asians at AMPs. No stupid bullshit waiting games and top value for the dollar Originally Posted by darthvader6969
I did a search on ECCIE about how the AMPs work but couldn't find much. I know there are different levels. What is the protocol? Pay for an hour and then tip once you get in the room. Thanks in advance. -J
I did a search on ECCIE about how the AMPs work but couldn't find much. I know there are different levels. What is the protocol? Pay for an hour and then tip once you get in the room. Thanks in advance. -J Originally Posted by shredder
It's pretty standard from AMP to AMP. You find an AMP with a girl you like (some rotate pretty frequently, others are here long term). You pay $40 for a half hour or $60 for an hour to the house. The girl doesn't really see that money themselves. You lay down for a subpar massage (but that's not why you're there, at least for most). They'll tease your private parts and do some seductive teasing. Then on the flip, they ask you if you want any extras. Some want cash up front while others will take it after. There's L1 (manual), L2 (oral support), L3 (nice soak for junior). These range in costs, but I'll let you figure that one out.