Name: Ryleigh Parker
Phone
Email Address:
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.preferred411.com/P226753
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Mid Town, Albuquerque
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Please read ROS. This is the fourth time I have invited Ryleigh to my home. This visit was the first one hour rendezvous. The other three had been two hours. The level of attention this visit was as exciting and extremely satisfying. Wonderful catch-up conversations as it has been well over a year since visiting. The interaction was resplendent and most rejuvenating! Ryleigh always startles me anew.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium length; falls just below her breasts. Glistening light blonde.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maintains a perfect slender form: 34-25-345. Hazel eyes, bare grooming, 5'6", 115 lbs. Extremely attractive facial features, wonderful legs, arms, lips, hands, waist, tight and firm body. Ryleigh also certainly looks much better than her current photos on her P411 profile. Always extremely clean, fresh, smelling great.
Recommendation: Yes
Ryleigh is my ATF currently, and I have been trying to schedule something, but our schedules haven't aligned yet. It will, she was my main go to last year, I'm guessing 4-5 times last year? I hope to set something up soon. She is a delight, and always a pleasure. Thanks for your always Original reviews, and I look forward to reading more.
I agree, Ryleigh is second only top Madison on my list. Unfortunately she moved to close to home and I can't do outcall. I haven't had an opportunity since!
I haven't heard from Madison in awhile, I tried messaging her awhile back, did I hear she is laying low during Covid-19? I did get to catch up with Ryleigh recently, and was spectacular as usual. Stay safe fellas.
I'm afraid Madison may have retired. We used to talk regularly but nothing now. She has deleted her P411 account as well.
That's a shame, Madison was my ATF before, and we had many great visits.