A real connection?

Money is liberating. They say money is the root of all evil. I disagree. Money let’s you be yourself; those evil people just couldn’t afford those evil deeds.

So, what of you and I? Affluent, yet respectful and kind. Perhaps rare or just rarely seen. Either way. I would like to find a good friend who can be themselves due to their status. Come talk to me! Maybe you’ll find a connection like you’ve never even seen before. I am young, yes; but I have lived and loved more than some do In 80 years! This had made me wise and articulated.
Actually, the full verse is “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows”

Good luck in your search!
I thought ads were banned?
It’s but an ad, I’m not asking for compensation or anything like that
If you're giving it away for free then please PM me your address. I'll also pass along your charitable offer to others. LOL
It’s but an ad, I’m not asking for compensation or anything like that Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
You just want to get together with wealthy men because they’re better conversationalists. What a crock of shit.
You just want to get together with wealthy men because they’re better conversationalists. What a crock of shit. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Omg....how rude.

Please be advised Sexy there are ALOT of SEXY nice WEALTHY & HAPPY almost um proud to contribute to your wants & they DO NOT post so please do not be dismayed?
& stay sexy !
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2022, 08:45 AM
Only real connection in this gig is the $, everything else is smoking mirrors
For me to make the smoke I feel the chemistry, connection is like magic. The currency between us depends on the chemistry...which for my experience is real.
hmmm.
Wealthy people tend to hold better conversations.
THAT CAN BE TRUE.