Where the hell is Mazo?

Has someone kidnapped him?
It's late and he should have been home before dark lol.
Seriously, where did he go? I miss him!

C x
  • WTF
  • 04-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Maybe he has decided to become a productive member of society
Ouch!
  • WTF
  • 04-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Ouch! Originally Posted by pjorourke

That was more aimed at my post count than anyone elses!
Seems like he indicated that he was volunteering to work on the appeal of the Wisconsin labor union busting legislation. Maybe he's working. Some of us do that from time to time. Plus, they've got a Supreme Court race up there that is in recount and may end up in a challenge. Lots of work for Democratic lawyers being created by the Republicans.
At least one team is creating jobs.
Maybe he is in the process of shunning the winter of Republican rule in Wisconsin and moving to sunny California so as to enjoy Jerry Brown’s reign as governor.
Sounds like we should start a poll asking where he is..listing the options lol
Let's not be too flippant. The last time I was off here for some time, I had undergone emergency surgery.

Let's hope he is OK, and graces us with his knowledge and wit soon.

[I've missed his insight into the Japanese nuclear issues.]
Let's not be too flippant. The last time I was off here for some time, I had undergone emergency surgery.

Let's hope he is OK, and graces us with his knowledge and wit soon. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Agreed...hope he's ok.

But kind of like your kid geting home late...one worries until you know he's home safe. Once you find out he got drunk and fell asleep at a friend"s house?...there is hell to pay.
Seems like he indicated that he was volunteering to work on the appeal of the Wisconsin labor union busting legislation. Maybe he's working. Some of us do that from time to time. Plus, they've got a Supreme Court race up there that is in recount and may end up in a challenge. Lots of work for Democratic lawyers being created by the Republicans. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yes, he indicated to me a couple of weeks ago that he was quite occupied with this. I'm sure he'll return soon but I miss him as well. He's one of my favorites in this hobby even though we've never met.

Let's hope he is OK, and graces us with his knowledge and wit soon.

[I've missed his insight into the Japanese nuclear issues.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Maybe that was him that jumped into that hockey rink in Moscow the other day. Regardless, he’d probably want everyone to carry on irreverently as usual.
  • WTF
  • 04-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Pretty sure he isn't working on Scott Walker re-election campaign.

Camille you go next!
Regardless, he’d probably want everyone to carry on irreverently as usual. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As Tim Gunn would say: "Carry on!"
http://www.hark.com/clips/sdtqwqgtry-carry-on#
@WTF

Maybe he's been drafted by Bachmann....NAH!!!!