URL / Website: http://rosehotstoneasianspa.com/
City: Benton
State: Arkansas
Address: Frontage road along I-30
Activities: Table shower, massage, CBJ, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small cute Asian girl (no taller than 5'5") but not thin, per se. Definitely some muscles. Firm ass. Perky Breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
I wonder if the Spanish woman has returned from vacation yet? And for the life of me I can't remember her name.
Was this girl really talkative and a bit rude? Wondering if it's the same young girl I had there one time, I never even asked for her name because she was annoying and pissed me off at the end
Was this girl really talkative and a bit rude? Wondering if it's the same young girl I had there one time, I never even asked for her name because she was annoying and pissed me off at the end Originally Posted by Booboo14

She was a bit chatty, but not at all rude. Very happy girl. She got a little serious when it came time for the extracurriculars, but never short, terse or rude.
So, I was today years old when I learned the acronym ACG. I really should spend more time on urban dictionary. lol. I definitely would have used it in this encounter review.
Asian Cowgirl is a sexual position where the girl straddles the guy while he's on his back like cowgirl except she is balanced on the balls of her feet and is in contact only with his cock.
Yes she is back and her name is Rose