DO waste your time with Celeste

• Hold
  • 07-26-2024, 11:19 PM
I'm the guy from the other thread who got pissed when he thought he got scammed. Turns out, Celeste is as great as ever and I have trust issues (don't we all?)

She's amazing, loves what she does, and would probably love to see you and your salami.
Great to hear she made things right.
Blackmailed to change your response? Yours is not first complaint on this board about her.
  • Hold
  • 08-05-2024, 12:47 PM
I wasn't blackmailed. She went MIA on the board exactly as long as she did with me, but she got a hold of me as soon as I would reasonably expect someone to do given the situation.

If she was trying to pull a fast one it would've made more sense for her to do damage control right away here, no? Just a thought, can't prove a negative after all.

It wouldn't have been the first time I got screwed by someone I wouldn't expect them to, so when she didn't answer for some time I assumed the worst. Yet, those who have seen her will know, she really doesn't seem the type. I wouldn't be writing all this if she hadn't built up good will with me before or had she handled it afterwards with less effort.

Yeah, I actually had some difficulty scheduling with her the first time back when, but honestly I liked what I got when I finally I did, and the "hassle" wasn't out of the norm for the hobby. Just trying to be fair, everyone has different standards, and I can't speak for everyone. Save for this hiccup, it was a lot smoother after that first time.