Trumps cancels trip to honor fallen Marines because od a little rain

I've noticed that the LameStream Media and their avid followers and believers are having a difficult time determining when the "BS" they get told is the truth or just another "lie" told by Trump.

It does appear that they will believe that which they wish to believe in order to make Trump look bad (at least) and will call as "lies" those matters he says that they find convenient to discredit to ...

...make Trump look bad (at least).

So reporting what Trump said (or didn't say) as being either a lie or truth is just another way of demonstrating what a bunch of pussies and know-nothings they are ... the LameStream Media and their avid followers and believers.

They just make up shit ...

.... so it's a waste of time to pay attention to it. And it further doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do they will Fake the News in order to twist it into the "pretzel" logic they invoke ... like the Kavanaugh "witnesses"!!!!!

See the "Fake News" thread for further explanation.
No but he gave his last paycheck - which he donates his paycheck to a different agency every time - to the upkeep of Veteran's cemeteries. What have you done for our veterans?

Really?

You think Trump has no control over that type of decision?

What about his decision to go to his Golf Club yesterday on V-Day? Did he have any control over that? Did the SS tell him he could not go to Arlington Cemetery too? Anyone see Donald in the background?

Originally Posted by WTF
Trump is cool
Obama is cool
Hilary is cool
They all are cool

Let’s not direct our attention on trump and direct it to bigger problems that he can’t control
+1

It matters so much less where and when you do it than the fact that you did do it.

And, he did...

https://beta.nbcnews.com/politics/do...d-wars-n934966

In the end, that's all that matters. I thank all veterans everywhere every day. No matter where I am. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
How do you know there was a plan in place to get him there by car? He requires significantly more security and route planning than the others in attendance.

Why are you not satisfied he paid his respects at the cemetery?

who knew so many people would lie about Trump transportation?

I wish I could say I'm shocked, surprised but not shocked.

he could have easily gotten to the ceremony had he wanted the helicopter was not the only viable option Originally Posted by WTF
Serious question, How do you know she hates him? If you don't have an answer you assertion is a bitter angry lie.

And you realize Melania hates his orange cocksucking guts, don't you? Would you ever admit it? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I don't know any Republicans that have an issue with Freedom Of Expression. Our issue is disrespect of the nation while they are working of us. AKA playing/entertaining us on Sundays.

So in other words, you have a problem with FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION and therefore like ENtDD we should only express what HE deems correct. Originally Posted by chefnerd
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 03:00 PM
No but he gave his last paycheck - which he donates his paycheck to a different agency every time - to the upkeep of Veteran's cemeteries. What have you done for our veterans? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I've vote against idiots that wanted to send them off to stupid wars. I consider that more than any discount one may give them on a blowjob.

Next...
Trumps salary?

He gave himself and other wealthy fuckers a huge tax break.

I think the taxpayers came out on the shortend of that exchange.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 03:06 PM
How do you know there was a plan in place to get him there by car? He requires significantly more security and route planning than the others in attendance.

Why are you not satisfied he paid his respects at the cemetery? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Not at Arlington Cemetery. .. he was at his golf course on Monday. So he skipped one in Paris and Washington DC. Thats two in less than a week. What is your excuse for him not going Monday? Bad feet? Like how he got out of Vietnam!

Next you do realize they are paid to have contingency plans.

Bottom line, it was Trumps call and he decided not to go because of the inconvenience