Hi Cassidy here , Decatur Alabama & New To Site . Introducing Myself ?

Hi guys I'm Cassidy I'm 34 & I'm from the Decatur Alabama area . I'm new to eccie net & don't know exactly how to post threads we're I offer my services .can someone fill me in oh how to correctly post a thread in my area to offer my services please and thank you

Hi guys Cassidy here new to the Decatur Alabama area , I'm here to meet new people & have a good time.. I used to be on Eccie.net years ago but it's been awhile since I've been on here my name back then was Cassidy also I'm just dropping in to say hello to everyone and I'm back, have a great day
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_20220413-063037.png (859.4 KB, 273 views)
thread or threAD ????

for a threAD you need to be careful a admin or mod will not think AD

threAD starter post
who has a boat that will take me nude sunbathing on

AD starter post
who has a boat that we can play/fuck on the deck for $

tour girls stater post
where are the best places for me to eat when here(threAD)
anyone up for a dinner date with me (AD)

thread mmmm its hard for a lady to start a thread as almost any post is a reminder I'm here for P$P. But in a way, well good job on starting a a a well a thread...

a already started thread you can well say what you thing about the topic, And maybe snick in some threADing with care

the no no's
when, where, what for bucks
Hi guys I'm Cassidy I'm 34 & I'm from the Decatur Alabama area . I'm new to eccie net & don't know exactly how to post threads we're I offer my services .can someone fill me in oh how to correctly post a thread in my area to offer my services please and thank you Originally Posted by Cassidy6969
As of September 2019, Eccie no longer permits advertising in its Forums.

While Providers are challenged now by the Eccie guidelines, many are trying to pique interest by use of the Eccie Co-Ed Discussions Forums.

Providers have always been able to post ThreADs to promote themselves and help to secure interest from the Hobbyists.

Hobbyists have also been permitted to post ThreADs to promote visiting Providers.

There is a fine line between a ThreAD and an AD.

By posting any of the items listed below, you change a ThreAD (as way to indirectly spark interest in you) into an AD (directly seeking appointments by announcing any of the following):
  • availability/dates
  • services
  • rates/fees/specials
  • Seeking an Appointment
  • asking Hobbyists to contact you
Welcome back hon!
Hi Cassidy! Just dropping in to welcome you back your absolutely gorgeous and I wish you all the luck and favor of there for you much love sis,
Jezabelle13
You will be popular around these parts