Steve Jobs told Odumbo those jobs weren't coming back ... but Trump has a different story

Apple pledges to spend $350 billion and bring 20,000 jobs to the U.S. within next five years

“We believe 80% of Apple's motivation related to today's news is for economic reasons, 20% for political reasons, and both are good for the company long-term,” said Gene Munster, a longtime Apple analyst and managing partner of Loup Ventures, said in a note to investors.

(WaPo)
Could it possibly be the tax bill that President Trump got passed?
Could it possibly be the tax bill that President Trump got passed? Originally Posted by Jackie S
NO! FAKE NEWS! didn't happen! and if it did, it's Obama's work!!

bahahahaaaaa

the us corp. tax rate was artificially high to take up a large share of the libtard spending agenda known as Welfare. and other excesses. being able to bring offshore cash back into the US at a lower rate allows these companies and all the big internationals across every sector do this (stash money abroad) .. to utilize it in the US. now they can.
NO! FAKE NEWS! didn't happen! and if it did, it's Obama's work!!

bahahahaaaaa

the us corp. tax rate was artificially high to take up a large share of the libtard spending agenda known as Welfare. and other excesses. being able to bring offshore cash back into the US at a lower rate allows these companies and all the big internationals across every sector do this (stash money abroad) .. to utilize it in the US. now they can. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump is riding Obama's coattails

The stock market I give Trump credit. 80% of the money is held by the top 1%. Of course Donald the Red wants the wealthy to prosper

Why didnt the tax cut reduce the average Americans tax by 15%?

The stock market I give Trump credit. 80% of the money is held by the top 1%. Of course Donald the Red wants the wealthy to prosper

Why didnt the tax cut reduce the average Americans tax by 15%? Originally Posted by themystic

i'll cut to the chase .. other than outta yer libtard ass do you get a 15% cut across the board?

HOW?

#idiot
Could it possibly be the tax bill that President Trump got passed? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Of course it is.. AND THAT is something trump PROMISED us would happen if he got his bill...
Of course it is.. AND THAT is something trump PROMISED us would happen if he got his bill... Originally Posted by garhkal
upon the election of trump, the mere expectation of trump releasing the shackles of obama started the renaissance
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2018, 07:45 AM

Now when are we going to address the national debt so many of us used to be worried about?
Why don't you open a new thread about it moronic butt-oon instead of diverting this one?
Trump Calls Apple’s Overseas Cash Return ‘Huge Win’ for U.S.

The iPhone makers announced Wednesday that it would make the move, paying about $38 billion in taxes on the money and spending tens of billions on domestic jobs, manufacturing and data centers in the coming years. Apple also told employees that it’s issuing stock-based bonuses worth $2,500 each following the new U.S. tax law, according to people familiar with the matter.

(Bloomberg)

Why didnt the tax cut reduce the average Americans tax by 15%? Originally Posted by themystic
you should stick to what you know, like how high they can stack shit
you should stick to what you know, like how high they can stack shit Originally Posted by Hotrod511
He also knows how to be the proper " platform " for " spitroasting " down at the 'holes !
About time some are coming back.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Keep sucking on those lib-retard dicks, e.g., your American Prospect author: Tim Fernholz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such sources will leave you perpetually brain dead, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.