Musings for Watersports Lovers: What are Your Favorite Ways to Prepare and Play?

My most enjoyable watersports to date was facilitated by an true enthusiast. Not only did he bring me a selection of waters and beverages (the volume of which would later be almost directly proportional to his special treat), but he also brought a plastic drop cloth and goggles!

There is no better way to say “piss on my face” than to have some eye protection handy. Now I love when someone drinks from the tap (and in that case there is no need for goggles). But the goggles signaled that he was ready to receive a splash.

I hydrate incessantly and love moving fluids through my body, so I always have spring water on hand at my incall (and lets be honest, I may be a little spoiled from the unadulterated spring water near my home of the woodlands of Tennessee). Its such a treat, however, to have someone bring me spring water, sparkling water or even beer! Beer is a particularly great idea for thirsty gents who desire extended sessions with bottomless cups (although other kinds of alcohol tend to be dehydrating).

I’m inclined to get into a tub or shower whenever its time for a golden shower simply to avoid the ire of the sanitation crew at any given hotel. And its actually quite nice to spend time luxuriating in a tub (with a stopped drain) with a friend, both of us covered in my sparkling pheromones. But its also decadent (dare I say gluttonous) to remain out of the bathroom - and this can be facilitated by an extra large towel (if someone is drinking the majority of it) or drop cloth folded just right to make a languishing pool.

So my questions are as follows:

Those that Thirst
(1) Do you enjoy bringing something nice for your provider to drink? It doesn’t have to be a bottle of Moet’s Dom Perignon, but maybe a $3 gallon of spring water. Or for outcall, do you ensure that there is enough water for your guest to drink? I must say, it can be frustrating to show up for a watersports event and directed to highly chlorinated and fluoridated hotel tap. Or is it preferable for a provider to tote her own gallon (or two) of water along?

(2) If its important to you to be able to roll around in piss (and not be cramped in a tub), do you bring a towel or drop cloth? Or should providers already be prepared with drop cloths?

(3) Have you ever considered how cute you would look in goggles?

Piss Queens
(1) How awesome and caring does it feel to have someone bring you a special beverage? I don’t mean a bottle of spirits (although that’s cute, too), but rather a large volume of fancy water specifically in the hopes that you will resupply him with a large volume of fancy water.

(2) Do you keep a supply of disposable drop cloths handy? Or would you consider using hotel towels for this purpose?

(3) Am I the only one who gets a big thrill out of costuming (ie, goggles, swimmers caps, maybe even water wings)?

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to your responses (yes, yes, rant and rave alike).

X X X
Tori
A Lady must always be prepared for such an event!!! It's always nice to believe a Gent would be prepared for such a thing!!! I think it's part of our roll to have all the minor details ready and prepared for use at any givin time...

I personally perfer vitiman C packets in bottled water for a bottomless cup of my nectur, it seems to leave a citrus after taste in my subs mouth!!! How yummi is that!!! Not many know the secrets of how to keep it flowin... It's always nice to be spoiled so any gift of an extra liquid is a great idea for the Main Event!!!

As for drop cloths use of hotel towels works fine, I've been using them for years!!! And haven't gotten a complaint yet... Lol!!

Cheers to the BEST CHAMPAGNE WOMAN CAN MAKE AND MAN CAN CUMMSUME!!!!!
Drink all day until your pee is clear. My ATF's has a delightfully fresh taste; not bad at all. Love it straight from the tap. I occasionally dispense if the lady requests. Best in the back yard.
Straight from the tap...the messier the better and as little pre-planning as possible. In my experience, pre-planned GS events have ended up being awkward. So ummmm I just prefer to go with the flow!
Here's my question on this. How long do sessions that include a GS last? I would think that they would need to be longer than one hour-- especially if the lady only starts hydrating after the gentleman arrives.
I've never done a Full GS shower session, but the times I've enjoyed a GS the GS itself has not lasted a long time. I prefer to have fun before the GS. I've also experienced a GS while a sexy lady is riding my cock and it was awesome. After the GS it is time for clean up and some more non GS fun!
We ladies start hydrating long before a gentleman arrives, I personally try to drink at least a gallon of fluids in the hours leading up to our meeting. The idea is to saturate my body with water so that my piss is running clear and then during the session as I drink additional fluids they flow through me very quickly! I don't charge extra for this but I can see why some ladies would based on the additional prep time alone. But I love to hydrate so it's all good for me! I can only really give them in the evenings because I need a little alcohol to loose whatever aspect of my subconscious makes me a little pee-shy. For me, I like to supply my own water, but is appreciate it if the guy would bring a bottle of wine for us to share at the beginning of our time since it helps me flow like a faucet!

I've been known to giggle pretty maniacally while blasting people in the face. Super fun!

I like to receive too, but YMMV on the drinking. I like to taste piss only when it's really clear and someone has been hydrating, broken the seal several times, and letting water flow through them for hours! Which is why I try to give the same treatment! It does take more preparation than an average session though,
Okay, I've never participated in a GS. The whole concept kinda grosses me out, yet it does intrigue me in one aspect. That would be a girl pissing while my cock is inside her or as we are actually fucking. That would be hot.
No prep necessary. It's all good!
I had a Domina who would always have a coffee pot on, but just with warm/hot water that she would sip during the session, she claimed it made piss readily available and she was ALWAYS ready to share it.
I scheduled with Tori while she was here in Houston for a nice long session, to include role play, sweet sensuality, facesitting, ass play on me, and GS--all done spectacularly well.

She gave me the best 69 I've ever experienced, turned my ass every way but loose, and checked GS mostly into my mouth off my bucket list (little play on words I suppose). I was sitting in the bathtub and she crouched so that her beautiful little pussy was just over my mouth and let go a seemingly never ending stream of colorless, odorless, piss. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, looking up, eyes open at this very erotic sight. I don't know where she puts it all on her tiny frame, but when she finally finished, and I cleaned the area well, she leaned down and kissed my piss drenched face and mouth thoroughly. Is that hot or what!!

Truth be told, while she definitely likes her kink, she is as sweet, generous, and kind hearted a person as you might hope to find. She puts all of herself into the interaction. She is a courtesan type who is a great conversationalist and delightful to know just as a person, as well as such an uninhibited sexual partner.

My full review of our time together is here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1176048
A Lady must always be prepared for such an event!!! It's always nice to believe a Gent would be prepared for such a thing!!! I think it's part of our roll to have all the minor details ready and prepared for use at any givin time...

I personally perfer vitiman C packets in bottled water for a bottomless cup of my nectur, it seems to leave a citrus after taste in my subs mouth!!! How yummi is that!!! Not many know the secrets of how to keep it flowin... It's always nice to be spoiled so any gift of an extra liquid is a great idea for the Main Event!!!

As for drop cloths use of hotel towels works fine, I've been using them for years!!! And haven't gotten a complaint yet... Lol!!

Cheers to the BEST CHAMPAGNE WOMAN CAN MAKE AND MAN CAN CUMMSUME!!!!!
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Can hardly wait till we get together. Love to drink straight from the tap!
The one time with Yummymarie was a real turn on and I want to do it again. The goggles are a good idea.
One of my favorite experiences with golden: a piss-loving gentleman and I had booked a private, curtained off booth at a restaurant, and were enjoying our dinner together. I noticed his wine glass was nearing empty, so I quickly took it upon myself to fill it back up, right at the table. As it was a white wine, when the server came to check on us a few minutes later, she was none the wiser and had no clue he was sipping away at my piss! No clean-up necessary.

Normally, I like to bring along some puppy pads, which are absorbent disposable drop cloths, to avoid spills and wetting hotel towels/beds/floors/curtains/ceilings (just kidding about the last two

I find that keeping hydrated all day with green tea produces the best flavor, but maybe that's just me!
Three hours with Emerald7 today and between pouring water and vodka in her all afternoon she produced a torrent of urine. Hot hot hot We spent the first two hours playing and fucking. I got a chance to use the We-Vibe 4 and it just about killed Em. That damn thing drove her crazy and I thought my dick was in a shaking vise.
I purchased a soft waterproof mattress cover. We stripped the bed down and put the mattress cover on the bed. I slipped a pillow under the mattress pad to raise my head at the foot of the bed. Positioned a video camera three feet away and captured it all on video. Some thing for me to look at when I get old. The goggles were a good idea but I should have adjusted them before we got into action. Emerald did this as a favor to me and won't put it on her menu. She and I have so much fun every time and this was just crazy. I had to drive her home because she was wasted.