Special request...

I'm looking for a latina between the ages of 25-30. This would be an outcall apt. I would like for you to come over. Then I would like us to share some cream corn, taco bell and exlax chocolates. Afterwards, I would like to fill the bathtub halfway up with warm water and we climb in and relieve our bowels. Then climb out of the tub and you hold your head under the water while I perform greek on you. After I cum, I would like to go out to eat without showering and watch peoples reaction to our smell.

If any latina is in OKC and interested pm me(tonight only).
I'm looking for a latina between the ages of 25-30. This would be an outcall apt. I would like for you to come over. Then I would like us to share some cream corn, taco bell and exlax chocolates. Afterwards, I would like to fill the bathtub halfway up with warm water and we climb in and relieve our bowels. Then climb out of the tub and you hold your head under the water while I perform greek on you. After I cum, I would like to go out to eat without showering and watch peoples reaction to our smell.

If any latina is in OKC and interested pm me(tonight only). Originally Posted by Early_Cuyler35
If you're searching for someone special in your area, a simple ISO in the forum that is closest to where you will be located, is probably your best bet.

Unless you were deliberately trying to be provocative in this forum by asking for what you're asking.

But you wouldn't do that, would you? Well, like I often write after someone makes a suggestion for an appointment, "Good luck!"

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
  • ND
  • 03-05-2015, 04:23 PM
I agree.

Disregarding my snarky response above, I'm not sure why there are some people who are wishing to litter this forum with topics that are really just trollish in nature.
Damn it all!!
  • Colby
  • 03-07-2015, 07:07 PM
recogerme temprano! recogerme !
POS
What a fucking freak. WOW!
What a fucking freak. WOW! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

I know, right? Creamed Corn?
recogerme temprano! recogerme ! Originally Posted by Colby
LOL, Google's translate says that means:

"Early pick , pick me !"

Close?
I have a suggestion. Instead of responding to such a gross topic, why don't a few of you start some new ones so that this foul troll'ish topic can slowly work it's way down a few pages?

I don't like the topic, either. But lately, it seems as if some people wish to pollute this forum with silliness.

Which is a bit sad. The owners allowed this forum so that alternative sexualities could be discussed and sometimes, even pondered.

Well ... happy Wednesday! (Is it already the 8th of April? Gads!)

Best,
Elisabeth
Yeah....that's kinda gross good luck finding someone for that.

If any latina is in OKC and interested pm me(tonight only). Originally Posted by Early_Cuyler35

• RAMP
  • 04-13-2015, 08:27 AM
Will consider this for my next inner tube trip down the Guadalupe River...