favorite role playing?

what is some of yalls favorite role playing ideas? or fantasies?
my fav is age play, another is hooker/john with her dressed and her makeup done really slutty. My absolute favorite activity is bondage.

To many fantasies to list. One very simple one is I want to have sex in a dept store dressing room. bend her over, raise her skirt. and take her. as we are leaving, hang her very sexy panties on the hook on the wall and continue shopping
Blindfolded first time encounter. Spread open on the bed as I enter (incall door unlocked). I perform oral on her....and perhaps her turn on me next.

Extensive emailing back and forth prior to get a sense of each other and a level of trust. An option would be to have her lady friend present but not participating.
Lady claims to give best blow job ever. I am the judge. I even get to wear one of those silly wigs.
Blindfolded first time encounter. Spread open on the bed as I enter (incall door unlocked). I perform oral on her....and perhaps her turn on me next.

Extensive emailing back and forth prior to get a sense of each other and a level of trust. An option would be to have her lady friend present but not participating. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
That's lovely. I do appreciate that you consider a girl's comfort and emotional security.

Lady claims to give best blow job ever. I am the judge. I even get to wear one of those silly wigs. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Ok that's hilarious.
I do alot of role playing
Some of our favorites are:
School Teacher/Student
Female executive/office worker
Housewife/repairman
New girl nextdoor to single man
what is some of yalls favorite role playing ideas? or fantasies? Originally Posted by HaleyRedXXX
My latest roleplay ... and the hottest I've had in the hobby thus far, was me as the Executive HR director coming into town to tell the folks in the local office that we'd lost the contract and would be cutting back the office staff. I was calling in each employee to let them know if they were staying or being cut. The lady was one of the employees and was determined to do "everything she could" to keep her job. The hottest part.. was her whispering in my ear as I was pounding to glory in MISH.. "When you come... tell me I can keep my job"... POW
My hottest so far was an unplanned situation in a downtown Denver hotel. It actually occurred on back to back nights.
I had a very nice two bed room suite. My date was 15 minutes late when she came to my door. I let her in and pretended to be mad. She was apologetic but I wouldn't accept her apology. I sent her to her room for coming home late. I told her to go straight to bed and I'd be in in 5 minutes to discuss her punishment. That was a long 5 minutes...she was gorgeous.
I went in and found her crying (fake)..she offered all of her body to me so we worked it all out from mish, face f, and greek. We did the same thing the next night. No doubt my ATF..
i did stranger stranger recently...he had his outcall door open and i walked into his house and he was sitting on his bed waiting, we did not speak the whole time
So funny. This thread has been amusing.
Lady claims to give best blow job ever. I am the judge. I even get to wear one of those silly wigs. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
1) Quite simple one: One of mine is being tied up to a bed at the feet and hands, gagged and realizing that I am tied up and can't get untied until the provider is satisfied. So I guess you can say rough sex.

2) Having the provider stick her ass out of a car window and doing her from behind at a public park

3) Doing it in a changing room at a clothing store and trying not to moan while others are changing next to us.

4) Being submissive in a light bdsm and cock worshipping session tied up or handcuffed with a "mistress" and her female "slave" with alot of facesitting

5) Tied up to a pole stuck through a gloryhole by a "mistress" and she uses her toys with her fucking machine pleasing me and then afterwards she adds her skills.
i did stranger stranger recently...he had his outcall door open and i walked into his house and he was sitting on his bed waiting, we did not speak the whole time Originally Posted by Guest032715-1
Wow lol anyone catch this lmfao
Providers who can get into the kinkiest and freakiest roleplays are definitely the hottest!! I like to do roleplays that we both find kinky although I do love my own kinky ending.
Wow lol anyone catch this lmfao Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
lol I still don't think people picked up on this one yet Juan but if they see why Haley is banned maybe they will put 2 and 2 together. EPIC FAIL!!!!
I like creating a female handle then reviewing myself. I love to give myself a "No" or NCNS.