Fetish Fulfillment Providers

Am I the only one who has an impossible time finding anyone to even discuss what I'd like to experience? I know I don't have much of a presence on this board. I'm very discreet. Hell, I'm in my 50s and almost never play anymore. Too much of a hassle, usually disappointed in the assembly line activity. Any pointers, advice?

I'm just a regular guy who has fantasies leaning toward certain fetish activity and no way in hell will any of them ever happen in real life. I'm decent looking, polite, HWP. And yeah, I'm kinda picky. I'd like the lady to be HWP also.

Sounds like I'm whining (I am--lol) but do you other guys run into this also?
There are many open minded girls here
You must be eloquent and respectful but many are willing to try tons of new things.
I happen to know as of recent, Winter Monroe can definitely,y make it happen.
Good luck tracking her down.
I'm not sure what part of Texas you are in, but if you can get to DFW, post what kind of fetish you want in the ISO section. I'm sure you will not only get a response but have a nice selection of providers who not only reply to your post but also send you a pm.

There is also fetlife.com
  • Sandy
  • 04-16-2015, 06:08 AM
What does HWP mean?
What does HWP mean? Originally Posted by Miss Ivory

Height Weight Proportionate
Welcome to Another Realm! You're in the right place. I recommend starting or participating in discussions here about your specific fetishes rather than simply posting an ISO on the Dallas board. A lot of ladies will respond to fetish ISO's who aren't genuinely into what you're looking for, simply because they need business. Here we can have a more thorough discussion of fetishes and it seems to bring super kinky ladies out of the woodwork so that you can tell which ladies are your best bet for actually having a satisfying experience. I'm sorry to hear your experiences are "assembly line" in nature. Try seeing providers who openly advertise that they are kinky and publish creative web content which displays their kinky interests. If a lady has cookie cutter photos and ad writing, you're probably not going to get what you're looking for. Happy hunting!
I appreciate the responses and advice. I will just say at this point my fantasies have me being somewhat submissive in nature. Otherwise, and maybe I will change my mind in time, I think I'm just too damn shy and embarrassed to admit the things that really get my engine revved up. How about a few keywords. I think I am bold enough to do that:

cuckold, sissification, forced bi, forced analingus, golden showers

Sheet, I've said too much. Now I'm labeled forever.
We don't label here, brother. All kinks are welcome. And I'm betting there are plenty of ladies that just got a little excited at that particular list...

Happy hunting.
That IS a really hot list! Now being able to ask for what you want is a VERY important part of being able to find it. I think you're on the right path.
I agree with Zoey's comments. And your list is very enticing @IanFleming.
Houston? I can help .
I did not anticipate these positive responses, and as such, I am deeply appreciative of them. However, I have to say not one response here from my playgrounds, either Dallas or San Antonio, which is where I split my time. I did run an ISO in Dallas and received one response.
I see from her ads that Spicy Zoey is coming to Dallas. Trust me, get in touch with her. You won't regret it.
Looks like I need to take a trip to Dallas!! Hmmmm who is into financial submission? Yes it exists...

check out my site... I have 12 years experience... I am from San Francisco. My reviews and catalog of my career went up in flames when Myredbook went down...

http://toveenafire.vividproviders.com/home