Ladies, if it's bent...

• Jabr
  • 04-16-2015, 11:19 AM
I was recently told by a provider that she loved the way my little guy has an upward curve. Ladies, your honest opinions, does this actually make a difference, or was this flattering pillow talk? (And that would be completely OK too, by the way.) If it's true, if you have suggestions on how to best take advantage of it, I'd be a very receptive listener!
Of course it makes a difference! In missionary position, the G-spot is located inside her and upward, so if you can "rock" your curved cock just the right way you can stimulate her G-spot perfectly.

I mean, it could be possible that she doesn't really care and is just flattering you, but there are definitely advantages to having a curved tool.
Of course it makes a difference! In missionary position, the G-spot is located inside her and upward, so if you can "rock" your curved cock just the right way you can stimulate her G-spot perfectly.

I mean, it could be possible that she doesn't really care and is just flattering you, but there are definitely advantages to having a curved tool. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
This times 1000. One of my favorite rides has that curve.
I too have experienced the curve. It was a fun ride. Embrace the curve!
  • Jabr
  • 04-16-2015, 09:45 PM
God, I love getting good news.

Also, this is a perfect illustration of why communication in bed is so important! Jeez, I wish somebody had told me this years ago!
+ 1 on what every one has said.. Heck I buy my dildo's with the curve..
so when I get a real one.. it is game on. Also wonderful for reverse cowgirl.
  • RAMP
  • 04-17-2015, 07:41 AM
Dammit! I've got the opposite. I hope yall like doggie!