Would you care to pursue a D/s relationship...

On both sides, men & women ...paid companionship or otherwise... how did you stumble upon your role...

How did you realize your natural tendency or preferred state to seek a partner who can play a dominant role or more submissive

Of course, in real life, not everything is so black and white...

You may have born a princess, who had to put on a coat of armor to survive in the world, hence coming off as a stronger, independent woman ...yet, some part of you, wishing for that man to appear who you can trust and give yourself up to...

As for men. How can you pick a submissive in say a public unknown setting... what stands out

Do tell all.

p.s I would consider myself a lifestyler, than professional. To me, it's about incorporating in every-day life, that's what makes it so sexy... more than physical ...it's a psychological thing. When you find it, it feels like you've found your place ..home.

Just feels right..
I'm surprised noone has real juicy tales to share

I guess I will start with my deepest disappointment

My submissive fantasies won't be coming true

I've been looking, but he doesn't exist

So I shall resume normal reality and be the strong, sexy dominant woman they all want me to be ...them i.e majority of men on here... i.e submissive-ly inclined

Sigh
Here's to a clean, fresh start...

Or why I'm sorry to even have imagined strong, real men existed out there!

God forbid

*takes back the whip*

Lol

Never again...

Back to your places, boys
Kidding about the whip. Doesn't go well with my flowery dresses...
1. That's something I'd like to explore, but it's difficult to bring it up at a first meeting.

2. I'm not looking to be a hard core dom (no whips or bondage), but I want a lady who takes directions and does things when I tell her to. I want her to follow my script, not hers. If there are things she's into she'd like me to incorporate we can probably work that out (OK, maybe a littlie light bondage if she wants).

3. I don't normally meet with individuals associated with review sites.
If you did I bet you'd get more responses.
I have given it much thought too. A cock piercing to allow serious chastity, a tattoo marking me as owned, going to work and direct depositing my checks to Her, having chores to complete daily, allowing Her to control me, I have thought about this in someway shape or form since I was young.
You know it's tough to say why, I think it's because in my normal day to day life (and being the oldest) I was always required to be the leader or the decision maker and had the most responsibility.

When it comes to sex, I just like to be the submissive one (well that's what I think in my mind) but I still tend to fall into the dominant role it seems even when I'm "supposed" to be the submissive one lol

Maybe subconsciously I know I'm the dominant one and just can't let go /shrug

Cool topic though
You know it's tough to say why, I think it's because in my normal day to day life (and being the oldest) I was always required to be the leader or the decision maker and had the most responsibility.

When it comes to sex, I just like to be the submissive one (well that's what I think in my mind) but I still tend to fall into the dominant role it seems even when I'm "supposed" to be the submissive one lol

Maybe subconsciously I know I'm the dominant one and just can't let go /shrug

Cool topic though Originally Posted by docustes

In the end, we're all one thing: what nature intended us to be, whether that's our ideal option or not

I'm so sorry I veered off my path, and left all vulnerable, smokin hot ...submissive men out in the cold

I'm sorry for being so wrapped up in myself my mistakes, miseries.. trials n tribulations that I forgot your needs and inner desires

But I'm back now.

Much to the chagrin of some who can't stand sexy dominant women .. eat my cake

P.s the trying to be submissive angle to draw out stronger men didn't work out for me. Guess we can smell each other out ha!

So true
Roar
Find a man you're comfortable with and who turns your net hers to boiling putty, however you find him, show him a couple of your favorite scenes from sexuallybroken and ask if he can do that. The very next expression on his face will answer if you've found a bully for the bedroom, or kitchen, or garage for however long the donation or relationship or fling lasts.
I'm a Domme. But I've have to admit I've enjoyed one person as submissive. It was intoxicating but I've known him for more than a decade. And I wanted to be the best Domme I can so I figured I should learn what it feels like to be submissive. Talk about a rush. I have major respect for true submissive people. That takes strength and inner power to the max. And you must be brave, subs are courageous in my eyes.

I saw all this to randomly say, we just know each other. I just met a Dom yesterday who I've known for about 3 years. I couldn't figure what it was about him that was so familiar and I found his chest. I said, I knew it. And he gave me this look and said I've knew it too. I opened his chest to find so many devices! So sweetie. You'll be able to just smell it on him. Doms have a look and scent and aura that you can't just fake. Same with subs. But it would hurt to bring up the topic light heartily in conversation and see where it leads.