Why was my weekend line up ad removed?

I didn't get a PM saying anything yet for some reason it was pulled ... why?
One of our staff member's was in the process of notifying you why.
Thanks so much!
Hmmmmm, I still did not get a PM or email from anyone.
Elisabeth raises her hand and pleads guilty.

I'll write you a note in a minute. Real life got in the way and well, I had a hiccup.

Since this is already in public, you listed a percentage discount, which isn't allowed.

I'm sending a PM now. My sincere apologies, Brook.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
  • Trey
  • 08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Still no prices allowed due to the "temporary" setback. Anyone know how long temporary is?
No worries, but I am still a tad bit confused. So it's okay if I say 25% off, as long as I just don’t mention actual dollar amounts?
No, it's not. Actually, I found out that by having one of my own ads questioned and then there was a discussion about it and I changed my ad.

No discount amounts allowed. So if you say, "25% OFF TODAY!" that's still a no no.

Although if you've seen other ads that have mentioned that, please do a RTM. Often, it's just difficult for us to catch all of these ad violations.

Yours wasn't a big deal, Brook. The big deal was that I got interrupted at home and forgot to followup with your ad.

Again, my apologies.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth (who is having a few blond moments today!)
Still no prices allowed due to the "temporary" setback. Anyone know how long temporary is? Originally Posted by trey
Short answer: as soon as ownership can find a CC billing company that will allow it.

I know the hunt and research is on..... It has been a few weeks since we have been given a status update ...... Will make our jobs easier once its done.... So you're not the only one axiously awaiting it my man....

JaD
Thanks for the clarification Elisabeth. Have a great week!
Alls well that ends well
heh