Weekend line-up

i would like to be in the weekend line-up. I'm a New provider and i just sent in The provider Information. whats the soonest it will be if i got accepted or not.
The staff has responded to you regarding the multiple handles and emails you have created, please read those thoroughly as well as the forum guidelines. We cannot process your request until you read and respond appropriately.
i did do it appropriatley and i explained that i didnt know the passwords to two of them and before he let me reply he banned my accounts so i went back and read the guildlines thoroughly and i now i more aware. when i wasnt at first and now will make sure im more aware of making sure i know all guildlines to your site. im just new at this and i just wasnt aware.. my apologies
  • Trey
  • 08-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Knowing is half the battle. GI Joe!
I been going back and forth with you for several days. You just left out the part about all the other handles until you were busted. Now you are busted again.........perhaps, this isn't working out for you.......
The staff will continue to work with you to resolve this issue, however please check your email for further instructions.