Level of Education of Eccie members

I've been wondering what the education level of some Eccie members is...
So my first poll ....
We be sum smart peeples.
2 years ago I returned to college after a 20 year break. Hopefully I will have a Bachelors in 2014.

I've been wondering what the education level of some Eccie members is...
So my first poll .... Originally Posted by fun2come
I'm gaining a "Master's degree" in eating pussy(DATY) however I have a "Ph.D." in recon/hobbying. My behaviour on ECCIE I would describe as having "Some High School" butt my dick astutely tries to front like it has a "College Diploma (BS)". That is somewhat true as my dick is full of himself at ALL times, full of BS. I've never been to a high school so can't say I have a "High School Diploma"! Got it???

OP, I fucked up and pressed "Some High School". Can you change it to "Ph.D."? Thancks!
I selected College Diploma (B.S.) since you don't have an entry for Associates Degree (or B.A. for that matter).
I selected College Diploma (B.S.) since you don't have an entry for Associates Degree (or B.A. for that matter). Originally Posted by RochBob
My mistake, I only know BS, lol
Note, I did NOT say (B.S.) I said BS !!!
Like the poll. Very interesting.
Road Scholar
I also have some college that I need to finish, an associates degree in the medical field.
I never got the opportunity to finish my college education, but I do stay at Holiday Inn Express whenever I travel.

Setty
I never got the opportunity to finish my college education, but I do stay at Holiday Inn Express whenever I travel.

Setty Originally Posted by setman
Now that is FUNNY!

Best post yet!
I also have some college that I need to finish, an associates degree in the medical field. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Associate Degree in Prostate Massage??
Let me check that for you, bend over and cough, Shorty! Now back to your regularly scheduled poll!
You guys crack my shit up. LOL

No place to check for me. Tech/Trade School. TEEX/TAMU electronics program. Retired back in December after 2 1/2 decades in IT with a public school system. Gotta love TRS.
  • DinDC
  • 02-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Master's degree in engineering with a specialization in fluid mechanics. It has come in verrrry handy with providers who squirt!!! (big splashy grin...)