Eccie' National Board - Hobby's Dumbest.....

Im sure everyone has stories they could tell of the good, the bad and the ugly. But really, a spot should be nominated for the dumbest providers and hobby enthusiast all together. Sometimes you catch a provider at an all time low willing to do almost anything for money- and ~ you will most always find a Hobbiest willing to do just about anything for that quick fix. I have had my moments for damn sure~ like walking into a body rub joint with the parking lot loaded with LE- jumping on the table butt ass naked saying " oh by the way~ LE is outside"- with out missing a beat she hopped up and finished me off- I expected Chris Hanson or the Video Vigilante to be posted up at the door but all was clear and I should have had Bill Engvall hand me a sign as I walked out. Although there has been times when I wished I could have handed a sign to the provider- Like when I was trying to cover a room once in a popular and well known Hotel; with the provider trying to set up dates in the lobby over the phone in front of the whole damn crowed- needless to say- she remained there without the room, and I moved on with out the room and down the road--- So, with that, Im sure there is some really funny shit out there that just makes you want to say WTF?
I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say, can, and WILL be used against me!
I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say, can, and WILL be used against me! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ha! Very Smart SL~ I was never read my rights!
What people don't know about you, they can't use against you!!!
Ok, it’s only right I post an example. About four years ago I was in SA. and set up an appointment with a BP ad that said "Bobbie". When I showed up it turned out to be "Bobby". And that’s all I got to say about that! I'm not judging, just not my cup of tea. And no MIJO there was no pictures and no session! And that’s all I got to say about that!

My dumbass moment. There was an upstate provider that hated me. I have no idea why (maybe leaking she was trolling ashley maddison when others though she in hiatus). So I would send her an email every few weeks, to see if we could put it all behind us. I really wanted to see her, her body reminded me of what my wife looked like many years ago.

I thought she was a bit of a dom, and I would send her erotic writing every few weeks. No answer. So after a few weeks, I came up with this really cheezy sweet poem, like bubble gum rock, was titled "will u kiss me in the sun". I though maybe I misjudged her, and she would rather have me be sweet to her. LOL. I have no idea what I was thinking. She flipped totally flipped out, and cc'd the mods, I got my warnings for cyber stalkering. I was totally embaressed.
Ok, it’s only right I post an example. About four years ago I was in SA. and set up an appointment with a BP ad that said "Bobbie". When I showed up it turned out to be "Bobby". And that’s all I got to say about that! I'm not judging, just not my cup of tea. And no MIJO there was no pictures and no session! And that’s all I got to say about that!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Surely you gave a t-shirt.
GOD MADE ME DO IT .... FUCK YOU LE ... IT WORK FOR ME..... HA HA HA
So, here's one that might qualify for both dumbest provider and dumbest hobbyist...I once gave a lady a check...she took it with no seeming hesitation...and then I made double damn sure it cleared. I still don't know which of these was dumbest.