Is there a real doctor here that can help me with a question

Ok so all in all I was choked and alot to hard, my jaw hurts, my throat hurts when I breath, talk and swallow, move my head and when I dont and my ear on that side feels like it hurts too. Theres no bruising, ( learned face does not bruise when I was doing MMA in iowa before I came here) But feels swollen and it hurts really bad, its right under my jaw line by my ear. I dont know what they did but it really sucks and dont want to go to the doctors if I dont have too, waste of time and I have no patients in waiting and them hurting me and poking and prodding me. and a waste of money if its nothing serious and will eventually go away.

Hope I can get some type of help from someone who know what there actually talking about. And plus dont want to go to doctors and say "well see doc I am into rough sim and ..." Wont be the highlight of my day, actually it might just to see there face lol But dont want to go... Thanks everyone in advance.
Was that English?
Was that English? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Kind of... it makes more sense if you read it VERY slowly.

Anyway I'm not a doctor but it will be hard for one to tell you it's nothing serious without actually examining you. Could just be sore muscles or it's possible you could have nerve damage. I would suggest you go see a real doctor in person and get examined, tell them exactly what you did and don't sugar coat shit.
Was that English? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

You have to understand the extent of her injuries.... I'm not a doctor but, I have impersonated a gynecologist in order to coerce a woman into showing me her goodies (but that's another story)..... apparently the lack of oxygen to her brain (temporary or permanent) has impacted her ability to communicate/think clearly. Rest, take a pain reliever, ice the area of concern and see if there is any improvement. And, oh yeah, one more thing, most importantly:

Don't seek your medical advice from a community of hookers/hobbyists!!
Im not a doctor, but I did spend the night at a Holiday Express Inn.

You need to exercise those sore muscles. If it hurts to move your head our swallow, that's what you need to do. Schedule as many French sessions with BBBJNQNS to work that out. I'm sure everyone will want to help. Or maybe go see a doctor. Either or ...
  • loboy
  • 03-01-2013, 07:30 AM
What? You were in MMA? Sorry off topic...I'm not a doctor but it could just be straining and just needs time to heal...I hurt my back while wrestling drunk/buzzed with my cousin and took weeks to heal thought I would not be able to use mt back anymore...but it would be better to go in and get it checked out
Im not a doctor, but I did spend the night at a Holiday Express Inn.
Originally Posted by setman
OK, so my spelling and explaining was not good at all last night lol but just to answer questions it was in English I was just in pain and trying to do everything at once and typing was not at my best yesterday. I am not slow, or uneducated well my degree in business says I am not anyways, so now for the people that actually gave helpful advice thank you much I am going to walk in clinic today, but I am still working so it wont be til later I will have to give updates lol and I am working the jaw muscle thanks, my job is never done and I make sure that I am always at my best.

And yes MMA, Travis Fulton was my trainer in Iowa look him up hes famous in the MMA world, and maybe can find some of my fights on youtube. Thanks
so u gave someone a 2 hour blowjob and ur jaw hurts...... got it. you need rest. do you really want to take advice from hobby board? IJS......rest and see if it gets better......ur body has its own way of healing its wounds. anything prolonged needs to be looked at.
OK, so my spelling and explaining was not good at all last night lol but just to answer questions it was in English I was just in pain and trying to do everything at once and typing was not at my best yesterday. I am not slow, or uneducated well my degree in business says I am not anyways, so now for the people that actually gave helpful advice thank you much I am going to walk in clinic today, but I am still working so it wont be til later I will have to give updates lol and I am working the jaw muscle thanks, my job is never done and I make sure that I am always at my best.

And yes MMA, Travis Fulton was my trainer in Iowa look him up hes famous in the MMA world, and maybe can find some of my fights on youtube. Thanks Originally Posted by shayla84
OP,
I'm an M.D. (or MadDick, hence the MD.). On another thread, I'm Ph.D.

I can stretch your throat and massage your tonsils (symmetrically or unilaterally, your choice). Fee? $2000 per HH.

Otherwise, hope you feel better!
Ok smart asses lol dont really take anything you all say serious if I did then I def need a doc lol but for the ones that were actually nice about the situation I had a displaced jaw and they had to pop it back in, not so fun... But I am starting to feel better just tired from the hospital and FYI mijo I dont pay for shit, I get paid and well at that, thanks lol Have a good weekend ya'll lol
nothing can keep a good woman down!
Hey you got to keep on working even if your hurt, bills dont pay them selves or care if your jaws fucked lol literally, I was still working with a displaced jaw so I am happy no matter what, money always makes everything feel better lol
  • loboy
  • 03-02-2013, 04:08 PM
lol good to hear you'll be back to normal soon...did you tell the doctor what happened? lol