Pregnant woman

Do you find pregnant woman a turn on?...if so what is it you find sexy and at what point in her pregnancy is the most fun for you?
Yes, and I would have to say my faves are like a "Sophie's Choice"-type scenario. I like them all on a beautiful pregnant woman.
I find pregnancy attractive. Best in latter trimester while lactating. Why? Pregnancy exudes feminine hormones and is beautiful in a primal sort of way.
Pregnant women are such a wonder and turn on at the same time - nude pics late in pregnancy are so appealing. As far as the sex factor i would think the last trimester would be the better time - mostly because of the visual factor.
I agree it's more of a visual turn on then anything else. A nice body with a baby bump just makes me horny, don't care about the lactation.
From the pregnant women I've been with, aside from visual/lactation, there is also a better feeling during sex. As things are more engorged, juicy, compressed or tighter... Actually feels REALLY good.
Got milk?
I have always found pregnant women sexy. For me I love the sight of large dark areolas on swollen breasts and the large baby bump of the third trimester. Earlier in the pregnancy can be sexy too but the visual of a very pregnant woman with engorged breasts riding me in CG is fantastic. I agree with the earlier poster that the sensations of a swollen pregnant vagina make the sex phenomenal not to mention many women have heightened sex drive late in their pregnancy.
From the pregnant women I've been with, aside from visual/lactation, there is also a better feeling during sex. As things are more engorged, juicy, compressed or tighter... Actually feels REALLY good. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I've been told I get really wet LOL!

I have always found pregnant women sexy. For me I love the sight of large dark areolas on swollen breasts and the large baby bump of the third trimester. Earlier in the pregnancy can be sexy too but the visual of a very pregnant woman with engorged breasts riding me in CG is fantastic. I agree with the earlier poster that the sensations of a swollen pregnant vagina make the sex phenomenal not to mention many women have heightened sex drive late in their pregnancy. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Like this? I'm 7 months. Just entered my last trimester LOL! I'm tiny this pregnancy!!! Well if you want my tummy bigger just take me out to eat prior.
Got milk? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Not just yet
I just love the lactating part...which can last even after they get the body back in shape.
+1 to all of the above.
I provided up until a couple weeks before my due date. I loved it. My sex drive was CRAZY and I felt beautiful.
I love pregnant women! I like girlie girls and women that are feminine. The curves of a woman to me are so beautiful. Then you add pregnancy to the curves of a woman's body and wow!

What is more feminine than being pregnant? The sexiest to me is just before she comes full term when her belly is big (especially on a woman with a small frame).

Lactation for me on the contrary is a not a turn on. I guess I associate that as being for the baby while her body is more for us to have fun with.
Not just yet Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Congrats I had no idea you were pregnant!