Obama Outsources Auto Manufacturing to Finland

Part of the stimulus money was used to fund an Al Gore related company in Finland. Yes, stimulus money is stimulating the economy of Finland.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obam...rs-in-finland/

At least when (or if) Romney outsourced jobs, he didn't do with taxpayer money slated to stimulate our own economy. And he may have had a business reason to do so, not simply wanting to line the pockets of a political crony.

You really support Obama? Really?
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Henrik Fisker said the U.S. loan has been spent on engineering and design work that stayed in the U.S., not on the 500 manufacturing jobs that were exported to a rural Finnish firm, Valmet Automotive.
Yes, he did say that. So where is the stimulus? It's overseas, helping foreign car companies compete with the US.

Crony capitalism at its finest.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/car-co...5#.UANkNKXs3RY
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Yes, he did say that. So where is the stimulus? It's overseas, helping foreign car companies compete with the US.

Crony capitalism at its finest.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/car-co...5#.UANkNKXs3RY Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

wheres the stimulus ...?

engineering and design work .

what else?
  • Doove
  • 07-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Henrik Fisker said the U.S. loan has been spent on engineering and design work that stayed in the U.S., not on the 500 manufacturing jobs that were exported to a rural Finnish firm, Valmet Automotive. Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes, he did say that. So where is the stimulus? It's overseas, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Another Chubby Checker.
So it stimulates our economy to support competitors. You guys are amazing at how far you will go and how stupid you will sound to support Obama.
  • Doove
  • 07-15-2012, 07:44 PM
You guys are amazing at how far you will go and how stupid you will sound to support Obama. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Without using this line, you'd only have about 7000 posts.

I'd have even fewer, because you people are amazing. There is no bottom to how low you will go to defend Obama.
  • Doove
  • 07-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Name me one President that never made one single decision that either directly or indirectly benefited a foreign corporation.

I'll wait.
Just great Doofus, you're trying to compare a multitude of corrupt decisions by an incompetent politician (at best) to someone who has never made a mistake. So you in your bizzaro world one politically motivated decision by an unknown politician gives cover to Obama and his cronies. At least you have tacitly admitted that Obama is corrupt so now the question is why do you still support a corrupt politician?
  • Doove
  • 07-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Read your post 4 or 5 times, Jd, and i didn't see where you named anyone.

So try again.
Doofie, this was money that Obama demanded and assured us that it would be used to stimulate OUR economy. This money was used to help stimulate Finland's economy. It wasn't even an indirect stimulation, it went directly to stimulate the ECONOMY OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

It was OUR money. Promised to stimulate OUR economy. It went to FINLAND! To a company partially owned by AL GORE! How can it be more plain?

Are you that ignorant, or are you intentionally being foolish? Like I said, the Obamatons are getting stupider and more bizarre by the day. It is amazing.

At the end of the day, you've got only one vote, COG. And it's doubtful that you've influenced anybody one way or another.

So keep the "you people" shit to yourself.

I do find it comical, however, at the number of wingnut blogs you manage to source. Guess it's a better use of your time than making up new names for your fellow hobbyists.
LOL! AssupFacedown, you are entertaining. That is for sure. You completely ignored the substance, and called me a name.

Any wonder why I love this place? You can't buy this entertainment elsewhere.

• CJ7
  • 07-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Doofie, this was money that Obama demanded and assured us that it would be used to stimulate OUR economy. This money was used to help stimulate Finland's economy. It wasn't even an indirect stimulation, it went directly to stimulate the ECONOMY OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

cant comprehend the article you post can you ?

hell, you cant remember what you posted on #3 much less #1

lol