Question for the frequent travellers

Sorry if this post doesn't fit the Forum to a "t", unfortunately lots of the standard forums have pretty slow traffic these days

Another Realm has a lot of travelling experts and lots of traffic, so I figured it was worth a try....

Here in Houston there are some higher end hotel bars are well known for their selection of working ladies.

I have to go to Scottsdale on business and was wondering about high end hotels with similar bar scenes

Does any have any suggestions for that area?

If no, does anyone have an online resource that might suggest which hotels might be good?

Thanks for your help!
You should prob try posting this in Ariz/Phoenix forum (if it's back up, I haven't looked yet)
Yeah, I did look there. Unfortunately the AZ board traffic is super slow

I know there were a few bars with that reputation. I thougth they cleaned those up so to speak?

I travel to Houston quite a bit, care to share the hotel names? PM is fine.

Sorry if this post doesn't fit the Forum to a "t", unfortunately lots of the standard forums have pretty slow traffic these days

Another Realm has a lot of travelling experts and lots of traffic, so I figured it was worth a try....

Here in Houston there are some higher end hotel bars are well known for their selection of working ladies.

I have to go to Scottsdale on business and was wondering about high end hotels with similar bar scenes

Does any have any suggestions for that area?

If no, does anyone have an online resource that might suggest which hotels might be good?

Thanks for your help! Originally Posted by normhouston
I think you'd be better off getting cleared with one or more Valley of the Sun ladies in advance of your travel so you can make a last-minute appointment.
You may be right. DanielleXXX is simply amazing to look at!

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=121097