Craigslist massage

Body and Mind Relaxations: She's hot, gives a fabulous massage, no draping, but is pricey ($100). She also offers more (L1), but way overcharges.

Kelley (you can't buy happiness but you can buy a massage): looks nothing like her picture (picture is probably a good 10 years old?), sounds like she's been smoking her whole life. Massage is average, no draping. Offers L1 with her massage, included in price.

Reyna (Gentleman's self care spa deal): Looks like her pic. Gives a great massage, no draping, though not sure if she offers more. I plan to visit her for a brozilian wax in the near future.
Thanks! Been wondering about Reyna!
  • Epis
  • 09-03-2020, 11:33 PM
I've seen Reyna right before the corona shutdown. Great massage but nothing else. Might have been sending the wrong signals, but she was pleasant. Hope the menu opens up on repeat visits.
Thanks for sharing the Intel..
Seen Reyna before. Good massage but She’s a no go for extras, she doesnt mind if you dont want draping, but she was pretty adamant about no extras. Came up in conversation with her
Saw Reyna about year ago. Good massage, she said she was finished, I asked how about a release she said ok but extra. Did HJ, no touching. Total 1.
Just saw Jessica, great massage, uses her feet and hands. She looks better in person. Seemed a bit hypersensitive about Covid. The massage is worth the 1 Benny. Spent an entire hour on massage table. With maybe 5 minutes left she said finished, I asked any chance for a HJ, she giggled and said I don’t think so, I asked please she said ok she would “massage” for an extra Benny, I said .6 she giggled again and said ok but with gloves. Put on gloves , oiled me up and actually started massaging my twig and berries. After a few minutes started jerking me off and I exploded. She continued to milk it til I was finished. Overall good experience but a bit more then I normally would pay for massage and HJ. But she is gorgeous and gives a hell of a massage. I just might go back
Thanks..May I please get the Link to Jessica or Phone #
Thanks..May I please get the Link to Jessica or Phone # Originally Posted by MrTex1959
(210) 685-5830

Someone said “sensitive about covid.” She said I must wear a mask throughout the session, yet she didn’t wear one at all. Hypocrite. She said “I won’t talk” (making the mask unnecessary) and I’m thinking “I won’t talk either, wtf..”
Don’t get me wrong, I’m no mask advocate, but it bothers me that she applied the rule to me and not herself.

Having said all that, yes she is hot and yes the massage was really good. I too was offered an hundred dollar L1 and didn’t accept or attempt to negotiate. I suggested L3; that was a no.
Aviator..thanks
Long time ago saw Jessica. Been curious about Reyna because she doesn’t even approaches the subject of extras and other than manscapes seems she’s adamant.
I always thought Reyna looked like a dude..

No, I don't know anything, I'm just sayin..
Visited Jessica again, went back to see if could get any farther. Same great massage at around 55 minutes said she was finished, I asked for the big finish and she said $1, I was like last time $.6 she said that was a while ago, it was like two weeks, lol. She said ok but next time $1, I was like ok, (not). Tried to get her to expose some Boob but no luck. While the massage is one of the best, will not be returning with the huge up charge for just a handie with absolutely no touching.
Excellent intel
She probably does the best massage in town if that’s all your really looking for.
I know it’s a bit old thread but has anybody visited So Dee Therapy?