Funny Names

True story, my neighbor had a brother that work in the emergency room and a large women came in complaining of stomach pains. Turns out she is pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl

The nurses came and ask what she was going to name the baby

She says I heard a pretty word during the birth....Plancenta
ACTUAL GYNO DOCTOR NAMES

True story, my neighbor had a brother that work in the emergency room and a large women came in complaining of stomach pains. Turns out she is pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl

The nurses came and ask what she was going to name the baby

She says I heard a pretty word during the birth....Plancenta Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Another true story - When my youngest was born the woman in the next room named her baby Vagina. The nurses tried and tried to get her to change her mind and had to explain what the word meant many times. She repeatedly said no one knows it by any other name than Pussy and her babies name would be Vagina and it legally is.
have you met my german friend?
Hans Feltherpelt
have you met my german friend?
Hans Feltherpelt Originally Posted by actionjackson647
No I haven't had the honor, but isn't he related to:

I used to stay at this place in the past
but wasn't totally satisfied with my stay.

There is a Conservation Officer in Onondaga County NY that is named Richard Head.
Back in Ohio, my urologist was Dr Stiff..... Richard Stiff....
my boss in college was Hardy Growcock and my realtor was Betty Glasscock... when they met each other I was ROFLMFAO and trying to keep a straight face at the same time
Knew a guy with the last name of kuntzman. Also heard of a proctologist by the name of dr. Butts
Once met a gentleman who's name was Chuan U Wang. Seriously.