OK, JB, Let's see you close this thread

Dyslexic athiest = Knows there is no dog

Dyslexic agnostic = Doesn't know whether or not there is a dog
Dyslexic satanist= worships Santa

(and this one deviates from the religious theme, but I love it!):
What a dyslexic neighbor says when he trips over your pet = "Cooking fat!"
But Charles, I know there is a dog and his name is Ed. He wears a Tiara and takes part in beauty contests. If you don't believe me, ask Becky.
But Charles, I know there is a dog and his name is Ed. He wears a Tiara and takes part in beauty contests. If you don't believe me, ask Becky. Originally Posted by John Bull
And if you don't believe Becky ask the squirrel.
I need to introduce my new dog to everyone here. Her name is Sadie. She isn't a "dog" or a squirrel. She is an angel. Oh wait. Yeah. She's definitely a dog. A hound dog mix. But adorable. (The squirrel was already warned!)
You have a new arrival. I am so excited for you.Please post a picture when you can.

I need to introduce my new dog to everyone here. Her name is Sadie. She isn't a "dog" or a squirrel. She is an angel. Oh wait. Yeah. She's definitely a dog. A hound dog mix. But adorable. (The squirrel was already warned!) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hey Ansley, is this where I chime in guppies?
You have guppies with tiaras?
how do you get them to stay on?
super glue.
Hey Ansley, is this where I chime in guppies? Originally Posted by discreetgent
You have guppies with tiaras? Originally Posted by pyramider
how do you get them to stay on? Originally Posted by pjorourke
super glue. Originally Posted by SR Only

OK, I have stayed quite long enough There will be no other dogs ( even the angelic ones) rodents,squirrels,or guppies wearing tiaras on here.Edward won his tiara in an America's living doll tot, and tiara copetition held in Colma CA.He not only won grand supreme for his age division, but also a sash for prettiest paws/sassy walk, and a tiara plus $25 dollar US savings bond( due to mature in 2077).

So, unless those guppies come with the savings bond to back up that tiara I say the tiaras stay off , super glue or not.
I say the tiaras stay off , super glue or not. Originally Posted by Becky
How about if they are riveted?
How about if they are riveted? Originally Posted by SR Only
OK, I have to think about that one.
You're keeping us all (brace yourselves)...riveted.