Phone Sex

I used to be that when the SO was out of town I could get on Quest chat and find someone with a decent voice that wanted to play. Now most of the ads seem to start with "dis ya gurl", or your can't understand a word they say or they sound 100 years old.

Anyone know where one could find a decent phone sex partner?
Please tell me more about Quest. Is it totally free?
I do it and am very good.
I never done phone sex.How much is the charge a min????
Free for girls. Guy get 30 min trial. You buy packages of minutes.
I am on niteflirt,
it's fun!
I am on niteflirt,
it's fun!
I am on niteflirt, as Latina Mercedes,
it's fun!
I personally love phone sex. I'm very easily aurally arrousred so phone sex is a very sexy thing.
I never done phone sex.How much is the charge a min???? Originally Posted by Fancylady
All phone sessions FREE sessions. Client paid sessions always in person. No paid sessions on phone in illegal business, all levels providers.
Started doing phone sex to fill in the gaps when I was in college in the 80's. Saw and ad for phone sex in Club Magazine. Called the same number all the time and eventually it became ABC International. During the late 80's and early 90's I had an ongoing phone affair with one of the operators. She really broadened my already submissive side and eventually nothing was off limits. I was married but traveled 3 or 4 nights a week. It was a call in and she would call back deal. She had me fucking my ass with increasing larger dildos, doing champagne enemas, zippers with clothes pins, nipple clamps and lots more. She sent me some pics once in an envelope that I thought were probably fake. She was really hot. I am glad I intercepted them before wifey. It was great to have the visual to look at while being toyed with. I got during the conversations that she lived in Vegas. She claimed to be a former show girl and said she did BDSM in real life. In about 97 a friend of mine and I went to Vegas for a fun guy romp for 4 or 5 days. The second night there I found myself in my room alone and thought wtf, Ill set up a call with her. We were on the phone about 2 minutes and I blurted out that I was in Vegas. She said "what hotel, what room number you little slut" I told her. She said see you in 30 min. IN 30 min knock knock at the door. I was freaking out. It's one thing to do all this on the phone. Another in real life. I opened the door, she was about 20# heavier than her pics, but stunning. She just started with why are you wearing clothes and not on your knees. I brought up the fact that I probably didn't have this in my budget. She said we'll be square when you buy my lunch tomorrow. WHO was I to argue. Anyway needless to say, I had a night I would NEVER forget. Danielle Star...a fine phone sex memory indeed.
I met a couple in LV years ago. Has a great night of spanking fun, after having an on-going relationship on-line. Very hot night indeed.
I do phone sex a lot and use that service to supplement my sex worker income.

It can be fun. I'll tell you what I really like is sexting, which is something else that I offer.

You're bored at work? Want a diversion?

Oh yes. I'm around.

You'll have to PM me to get my phone number, though.
kind of like big kahuna, i used to call the 900 sex-lines numbers (from magazines like Lips, Hustler, etc) and talk w/ the sex line workers while i jacked off.

to think that $100-150/month on phone sex was too much money!!!