M / D Threesome Fantasy

I know this is a bit out there, but this is the "Another Realm" section.....but my all time threesome fantasy is a mother-daughter....any suggestions about where to find?
I know there have been a couple of the years... I am not sure if there is a pair out there now in the DFW area.
Yea, that was my guess too, but can't blame a guy for trying! Thanks for your reply.
Perhaps an older provider and a teen provider ( of consent ) who can role play this one out for you. Older / younger scripted for your pleasure....
actual mother daughter NO but on Fantasy Island....
Mother daughter fantasy is one of me and LEXI STAR* favorites, we even have a resemblance. Bigtime.
A legit Mother/Daughter threesome has been on my Bucket List since I joined the hobby 6 years ago. A couple of fake duos have popped up on BP, but their ruses were quickly exposed. There was an alleged duo on this board in D/FW a few years ago but they've since departed. There was a local girl who was briefly on ECCIE who would do "BJ Buddy" sessions with her Mom. She was a hot Latina spinner, but Mom was coyote ugly. No way.

A role play session wouldn't scratch my itch. Once or twice a year I'll post the obligatory ISO, but so far without success. The hunt goes on.
I understand.....like the proverbial needle in a haystack.....But, I'll never stop looking for the needle! I pledge to share with you if this happens....
....the proverbial needle in a haystack.... Originally Posted by jakemar47
A number of mongers have shared their Mother/Daughter experiences, but they were all RW fortuitous happenstances. I don't recall any that came about from hobbying.
A number of mongers have shared their Mother/Daughter experiences, but they were all RW fortuitous happenstances. I don't recall any that came about from hobbying. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Closest I came was a mother/daughter 4-handed massage.
She was my atf and when I requested a 4-handed she brought her 26 year old daughter.
The synchronicity between these two was unbelievable.
I remember the mother/daughter from the Dallas area a few years ago. If I am not mistaken sometimes it was grandmother/mom/daughter.

I actually had a session with them when they was in Houston one time a few years ago. Not too bad but doubt I would see them again.

A few months back there was some advertising on BP in Houston on a mother/daughter. But heard they were very sketchy.

Keep searching and it might happen.

So HOT! Just did this today my new fave fetish and have the perfect partner for it (of course we arent ACTUALLY related but tis fun to pretend)
I remember the mother/daughter from the Dallas area a few years ago. If I am not mistaken sometimes it was grandmother/mom/daughter.

I actually had a session with them when they was in Houston one time a few years ago. Not too bad but doubt I would see them again.

A few months back there was some advertising on BP in Houston on a mother/daughter. But heard they were very sketchy.

Keep searching and it might happen. Originally Posted by CoonAssinLa
When I was reading this topic, I was remembering the same folks.

I think, could be mistaken, that a lot of these mother/daughter teams could be just two ladies with ages spaced a few decades apart.

The couple of that I was remembering in Dallas, think the daughter was like 22 and the mom was 40'ish.

When these duos show up, they seem to generate a lot of interest!

Might consider putting up an ISO in your area. No telling who might be just perusing your topic, they're Eccie lurkers, and have either suggestions or wish to share with you what they have to offer.

Regards,
Elisabeth
actual mother daughter NO but on Fantasy Island....
Mother daughter fantasy is one of me and LEXI STAR* favorites, we even have a resemblance. Bigtime. Originally Posted by Kaitlyn
That situation might prove to be a really good marketing ploy for you! Bet guys would like that even if it's "fantasy."

Chloe Smalls and I offer a fantasy M/D or sister session.
This is one of my fantasies I hope to complete and soon. Doesn't have to actually be mother/daughter but an "older" provider with a "younger" provider. The younger one would play my GF and "older" one would play The step-mom teaching her step daughter how to fuck her BF "right". ......god.... Please you are out there come to Baton Rouge