Circumcised vs uncircumcised ❓❓ No pussy lips or Fat pussy lips..❓❓How about we get helpful with another on the facts to make that head action even better..

What does everyone think about that extra skin and what about those who may like it? I know that in my beginner days, when I was with a man who hasn't been circumcised I was shy to suck it cause I wasn't sure what to do. ...P.s. NO Problem now. But it took him to ask me one day why I wouldn't give him any head action and I decided to be honest and say..I'm not sure what to do with it! Pull the skin back? Leave it pulled over.. Can we get some honest opinions and honest answers to those curious and those that want to put out there how improvements could be made...hummm

My thing is if a man wants me to fully release by going to the "y" then i like you to be consistent like you like a lady to be somewhat consistent toward the end.And I'm not sure as far as others but im short so sitting on the face isn't to comfy cause I'm stressing to hold myself up..so its ok to start but I want to lay back at some point to I'm on your face. I enjoy the moving among with the tounge but suck that clitty.
I've come across some lovely head bobbers mind you ,but I have to get a lil head controlling..😁
I hope I hear some good stuff.
I think communication is the key... everyone likes it a different way... tell the provider what feels good and the provider should be asking how do they like it... and vise versa. As far as cut vs uncut... I'm uncut so don't know what it's like cut... for me best advice would be gentle on the tip when the skin is pulled back... it doesn't have to be super gentle but just not rough with it. I love pussy... lips or no lips ��
I think communication is the key... everyone likes it a different way... tell the provider what feels good and the provider should be asking how do they like it... and vise versa. As far as cut vs uncut... I'm uncut so don't know what it's like cut... for me best advice would be gentle on the tip when the skin is pulled back... it doesn't have to be super gentle but just not rough with it. I love pussy... lips or no lips �� Originally Posted by foreskin91
Good point Communication and Everyone likes it different.Paid arrangement without stress.
I got some advice a very long time ago concerning uncircumsized men.

You have to ask them. Some men don't like their foreskins pulled back. Others do not care and it's a preference.

Then everything in between. I don't guess about it because I don't wish to hurt anyone (unless it's a special request!).

Don't make it a big deal but ask them ... it's best to ask then when you're on your knees and playing with them. They're usually very sweet at that point and will share exactly what they prefer.

Be light with the inquiry!!!

lol
Love all types but find myself craving a big meaty pussy and even a large clit
Lol well I have the meaty pussy and long lips..lol

If a gent is not circumsized..I justtake a warm towel and make sure hes extra clean then just treat it like any other cock I wanna devour
To my knowledge and practice, uncircumcised men prefer to "make love" or prefer a more gentler approach sexually due to the foreskin having a lot of nerve endings and increased sensation. During puberty, the majority of boys gradually manipulate their penises foreskin to allow the head to penetrate and foreskin to retract with each errection & masturbation. So, as he develops into a man the head of his dock naturally protrudes and the foreskin retracts when hard....
(:-) Heck yeah, I got an A+ in anatomy) lol
When I am stimulating and giving an uncircumcised man head I am soft and gentle and do not force the foreskin back if there is any resistance.
I believe that circumcised men would be equivalent to us females having our labia majora & labia minora, (our pussy lips) cut off...
Ouchie!!! No thank you...
I remember that lovely meat of yours Dallas
I remember that lovely meat of yours Dallas Originally Posted by soxfan
been too long luver boy
... I'm not sure what to do with it! Pull the skin back? Leave it pulled over.. Can we get some honest opinions and honest answers to those curious and those that want to put out there how improvements could be made...hummm

... Originally Posted by trippplextc8
As the owner/operator of an uncut penis, I can assure you that as the penis becomes erect and grows, the foreskin does not grow. As a result, the foreskin is automatically retracted as the shaft and head grow out of it.

... If a gent is not circumsized..I just take a warm towel and make sure hes extra clean then just treat it like any other cock I wanna devour Originally Posted by DallasRain
Uhhhh ... we all like different things, of course, and everyone is an individual. That said, I'd maybe go kind of slow on that warm-towel business. The inside of the foreskin and the freshly-uncovered head are quite sensitive, and a dry towel, warm or otherwise ... well, the thought makes me want to cringe. And just making the towel wet doesn't sound much better. In my case, I start each appointment with a shower, if it's available. In that shower, as in every shower in my adult life, the foreskin gets pulled back and then the whole penis gets washed, thoroughly, with a soapy hand. The soap in the water not only helps in the cleaning, by being a surfactant, it also acts as a lubricant for the cleaning process, and that provides the comfort. It then gets rinsed thoroughly, again with foreskin retracted. Shower over, dry off and head for the playground. For your clients who are allergic to showers, I see two options. If you like them and want to be nice, take 'em in the bathroom and wash and rinse them as I described. If you don't like them, then a shower-allergic and disagreeable client probably deserves the dry-towel treatment. Ouch!

Just a suggestion from the uncut-client camp.
I prefer no/little pussy lips, but when the bar is open I belly up to it no matter the size of the lips!
  • Shaft
  • 05-21-2017, 08:39 AM
I like variety in my pussy but am partial to large meaty lips.
  • Zena
  • 05-21-2017, 10:08 AM
I have LARGE meaty...thick.. pussy...lips. Fun to play with. Lol. Mmmmmmmmmm. Now I want DATY~ TODAY. MMMMmmmmmmm. Yummy!
I may or may not get it.
Awwwwwwww. Lol. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! Hugs and kisses!! ♡♡♡ZENA♡♡♡.
If we are talking about foreskin, one should also mention penile papules. I wonder if the ladies know what those are. Should one mention he is uncircumcised or has penile papules before meeting?
My favorite are fat meaty outer lips and inner lips that don't appear until her legs are spread. Looks like a delicious ripe peach.