Is there something that can be done to make one "spank" more effective?

Not sure how to ask this question. So please just try to follow me, if possible.

I need to make one "spank" REALLY count. I mean, whoop!!!

Just one.

I'd read, somewhere, that rubbing lotion on the bare buttocks, before spanking, will cause more "ouch."

This is what I need advice on.

How can I make that one spank, with a wooden paddle, really sting (other than giving it a real whollop)?

This question is very specific, I know. It's for a specific situation that I'm researching.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
I've heard lotion and somewhere baby oil also.
The wooden paddle should have holes drilled through its business end, the surface that makes contact. At least that's what the principle did to his when I was in junior high.
Get rid of the paddle. You can borrow my fathers old leather belt
Smooth leather on one side, flip to have rounded studs (that spell BITCH) on the other.
Rub in some icy-hott before you take a swing at him. Let me know how it works out for you!
Lotion/being wet will make a spanking sting a little more.. different kinds of paddles will cause different levels of pain aswell..

https://www.lovense.com/bdsm-blog/erotic-spanking

Lots of info for those interested in learning more about spankings!
Ever see the movie Tomcats?
Now that’ a paddle!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlPkUFJNJ0 Originally Posted by ugotme10
[/QUOTE]
how about a little tingle from a cattle prod on the bare bottom
This makes me want to order more paddles. The only paddle I have is made out of silicone. They call it a slapper instead of a paddle.

I'll be following this thread because I am also interested in how to add some zing to my spanks.
Enjoy pain and marks!
Yes a very nice paddle.
The custom ones can deliver a wallop.

But, I think, the setup, the anticipation, the stage setting and getting the spankee into an appropriate frame of mind, is the key.

Last, a bit of practice with your "swing" would also be appropriate.
Rubbing alcohol....anything that tightens the skin will add to ihe sting
The speed of the paddle hitting certainly will increase the string. Like mentioned above, drilling holes allow air to pass through, less resistance and increase the speed.

For something less combersome, try a 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch 3 ft long dowel rod bought at any hardware store. Dirt cheap too. I can guarantee the speed if that dowel hitting a bare ass will cause enormous discomfort, and leave a very thin welt. Even with just a very firm flick of the wrist.
Rubbing alcohol....anything that tightens the skin will add to ihe sting Originally Posted by dj1122
In that case I would use Preparation H.