Dirty Talker

Been getting into women who know how to talk dirty. Just wondering from the masters out there of what makes a woman a good dirty talker and who out there is the best at it.
The best:
Melannie Starr
Allegra Hope
DallasRain
A lady in West Texas called Jezzabel
I can do so many things with my mouth. Including talking
There are more dirty talkers out there than you know... Spend a little time talking to a girl and you will find out who is verbally gifted.
Melannie Starr also likes to hear it back...
Aww thanks baby...my naughty lil pussy slut!
I luv dirty talking..BOTH ways..hell yeaaahhh!
  • Zena
  • 05-19-2017, 10:17 AM
I love dirty talk, both ways!
Ooohhhhhh... yeeeaaaaahhhh!
( thinking dirty thoughts right now. ) ♡
I love dirty talk, both ways!
Ooohhhhhh... yeeeaaaaahhhh!
( thinking dirty thoughts right now. ) ♡ Originally Posted by Zena
Count me in this group of people too!
I love dirty talking! Like to do it and love to hear it! Mmmmm
Huge fan of the art of talking dirty. However, for some psychotic reason, I can only enjoy it when it's done in realism (talking about what's happening, what she's feeling, what she's about to do, etc). Fantasy dirty talk, name calling, etc. don't do anything for me.
Dirty talk is like music, it can really set the mood. Get your blood pumping, pussy wet, and cock hard......Mmmmmmm Intensifies a orgasms!
I do it daily in some way form or fashion!
Dirty talk is like music, it can really set the mood. Get your blood pumping, pussy wet, and cock hard......Mmmmmmm Intensifies a orgasms!
I do it daily in some way form or fashion! Originally Posted by Kaitlyn
You just did.
I do it daily in some way form or fashion! Originally Posted by Kaitlyn
I trust you have a daily listener Kaitlyn? 😎
As a tantra goddess slut I love it when a guy talks very very dirty to me telling me what a dirty slut bitch whore I am when he is fucking me hard, it makes me Cum very hard and very often)))
God, you dirty sluts are making me so hard with all your love of dirty talk. I think these dirty girls need a spanking. You like how hard I get you dirty girl?