Entranced 2017

http://entrancedcon.org

I'm seriously considering attending this weekend event.

Thoughts?

Has anyone gone to these hypnosis workshops? There are only a few yearly ones offered in the US.

Elisabeth
Well damn. You get hotter with each post!
Go for it Elizabeth......might be fun
Interesting....
Go for it Elizabeth......might be fun Originally Posted by Souper
Thanks for the encouragement.

Perhaps it's just me, but so much of what we do in this "another realm" needs a lot of study, or practical experience, to be an effective partner.

Nothing wrong with being a newbie, since I consider myself one with hypnosis.

And a few clients have graciously allowed me to practice on them with varying degrees of success.

A few weeks ago, I purchased the book Mind Play by Mark Wiseman. And the more that I read of it the more that I feel that I need more hands on training and learning.

Hence, being interested in attending a few hypnosis events with the idea of being able to offer it, and be at least half way proficient with the practice, to my client base (new and old).

Nice seeing you post in here!

Warmest regards,
Elisabeth
I want to go!
I believe there is also an east and a west coast event. From those in the fetish that I've followed they have a great time. The after hours play parties could be very interesting. If I could, I'd be going.

I am concerned that with less than 2 months before the weekend they haven't released a schedule of events. Please let us know what your experiences are. You'll come back with a lot more experience than you have now. I strongly believe that to be a hypnotist you have to experience hypnosis.