Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFk, body exploration, BBBJ, CG, RCG, DATY, BBBJNQNS, cuddling
Session Length: 1Hr
Fee: 300+tip
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, about 5'1", slim, beautiful figure, blue eyes, C cups, cute ass, silk skin, landing strip, a beautiful woman
Recommendation: ABSOLUTELY YES!
Forgot to add, she's in the area until Thursday.
Nice job RL. Made me feel like I was there observing. This lady looks really HOT!!
Doc, she is hot and cool all at the same time. I tried to do her justice in the review but I didn't...she was so much more than I can describe. This woman gave herself to me without hesitation, can't give an accurate account of that.
Wowie Zowie!

I gotta find a way to meet Kate.

JaG
Nice job R.L. Kate is a cool lady, very sweet. I hope she gets close to my area again soon.
Doc, she is hot and cool all at the same time. I tried to do her justice in the review but I didn't...she was so much more than I can describe. This woman gave herself to me without hesitation, can't give an accurate account of that. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
RL, I completely understand where you are coming from Bro. It's HARD to describe a great hobby experience. However, when you have one of the rare mutual connections with a lady, it makes you forget about the failures and TOFTT experiences. The over the top experience you described with this lady is why we do this. Rock on Bro. !!!

Ms. Kate, I have never met you but your obviously a beautiful lady inside and out!!!!
RL, thank you for such a great review. I had read all of her other reviews, but knowing you makes a difference. You were very thorough and were very descriptive of Kate and your experience with her. Your comments about what Kate likes and what a man should or should not do are extremely helpful. Those are items that are good to know because we want to please our partner just as we want her to please us. Reading your review was like reading a work of fine literature. I think that was the best review I've ever read.

I have an appointment with Kate in one hour and hope that my time with her will be like yours. Like you said, Kate communicates very well. It's been a pleasure going through her screening and making arrangements for this date. As Dan Ackroyd and Steve Martin said on SNL, "Let me pump you up," Kate has me all pumped up for meeting her.

Thanks again, Mark
I want to hear from you when you get back Mp! As far as my writing, she inspired it all, I'm not a good writer.