Favorite way to BBBJCIM

Wastefull, stingy, nonsharing people can not be incharge of my cum, if I knew outright what they were going to do with the protien and it wasn't going to include being in a snowball, then they ain't gonna get my cum no matter what position the bbbjcim is in, I'll take my protien somewhere else.....ijs
Her head of the edge of the bed me standing.
Mmm darlin,thats the stuff...but to me if you dont swallow its a waste.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Finally.... Someone that understands!!!
Her head of the edge of the bed me standing. Originally Posted by soxfan

Yes......My head hanging over the edge to take all your Cock deep. You thrusting, face fucking me, my hands slides down to my wet pussy, slowly Im stroking myself as your thrust your hard Cock deeper and faster into my willing and eager mouth. The harder I suck your Cock the faster Im stroking my pussy,,,,,,until you thrust so deep, so hard and give me all your sweet cum as I swallow and cry out in my own climax.................Yum!
Her head of the edge of the bed me standing. Originally Posted by soxfan
That way you can get your hard cock all the way down my wanting and willing throat and just when you are getting ready to shoot your load, I reach back grab your ass and pull you in deeper so you can fuck my pretty face and quirt it down my throat...
Originally Posted by Giveumyhart
That looks like a duck not a pheasant! LOL But I like where your going with this!
I like Athena's idea. Laying on your back with your head over the edge of the bed. That way you can include a deep sucking and move down for some reverse Russian. While doing that, if the lady is willing, a nice tossed salad can be included. Then move back for some more reverse Russian and more deep throat. Repeat til Cim/Cof and then share the prize.
this is turning into a reeses commercial....there is no wrong way to eat a reeses. or bbbjcim. You gals rock with your nq attitude. swallow or go home....Yeah baby, need more of it.
Damn after Athena and Allison's post I need a smoke and a shower
lol I always aim to please sugar...............
i had my best BBBJ last night in the back seat of an SUV of all places. my favorite is when the lady tries everything and lets me know to tell her what feels best. believe it or not - certain techniques are the difference between BJ and an orgasm for me.
i had my best BBBJ last night in the back seat of an SUV of all places. my favorite is when the lady tries everything and lets me know to tell her what feels best. believe it or not - certain techniques are the difference between BJ and an orgasm for me. Originally Posted by rogerdodger
Watch out them street gals will give you more than bbbj. lol
Damn after Athena and Allison's post I need a smoke and a shower Originally Posted by soxfan
there is so much more where that came from...
  • CJ7
  • 04-13-2012, 03:46 PM
That way you can get your hard cock all the way down my wanting and willing throat and just when you are getting ready to shoot your load, I reach back grab your ass and pull you in deeper so you can fuck my pretty face and quirt it down my throat... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

damn good thing I dont live in H Town, thats exactly what my atf did.
Oh miss Allison tell me a story