BuxnFux: fakes and flakes?!

anyone else beside the two recently mentioned (in the now-closed review thread) and myself having trouble connecting with this lovely lass? been wanting to see her forever; got a chance to get to abq this past summer after some eccie messages and texting and set it up and boom, never heard a word. forgetting this, i tried again yesterday; inquiring well in advance with the time window i had, she was all for it. that time came and inquiries were strangely replied to, then she said she needed a half hour so i ran an errand, and never heard a thing. later sent a message saying i left town and she said she left her phone in her sisters car and offered to come to santa fe, saying she'd let me know by 7pm. i'll let you figure out if i heard from her again. i don't want to never try again, but damn, that's frustrating. anyone else?!
I saw her earlier this year, probably in March maybe? It was tough, she said she got pulled over for speeding, had warrant, so got arrested, had her "brother" called from his phone to apologize, finally rescheduled, and she didn't have a cover, said her "brother" could bring one, so played, bbbjcim her "brother" never showed so did another bbbjcim and called it a day. Thought about trying again but never got back around to trying.
I saw her on 12/10/17 when she had a special running here. Texted her she responded right away and set a time. By the time we met it was an hour later but she was worth the wait. I believe she has transportation issues and that causes problems. Review will be coming soon.
^ jealous! wish i was writing a glowing review rather than this thread, but i do believe we need to share our honest experiences here, and she had every chance to
communicate professionally.