Name: Juliette
Phone: (305)733-2923 (assistant)
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.models-world.com/tennessee/juliette-5/
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: Airport side of town
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: accurate per photos, short between to the neck to shoulder length, brunette.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The photos on the website (or on eros in the visiting cities) are accurate, though the one where she is wearing blue seems to be what reminds me of her the most. She is tall, gorgeous and fit. She is also definitely Eurasian.
Recommendation: Yes
Activities: see ROS Originally Posted by dbronze211
Since when are the guys with PA access some sort of elite class who are entitled to know what happened BCD, while the mere members get nothing?

For members without PA, I'd have to say your review is practically useless. Interesting comparing this review to your review of "Mariah", where your "Activities" also simply stated "see ROS"... given the choice between these two ladies, it seems clear to me that you might well have directed a few guys to one provider who would be looking for the experience delivered by the other one.

I do hope that the management here does not grant you PA based on your review until you remedy this situation, and provide a list of activities more informative than "see ROS".

Cheers,

bcg
Sorry, I didn’t know that this post was approved, but nevertheless, as shared in posts by others, the environment we are in requires some shrewdness. For BCG, she was GFE, but I got the feeling ymmv. By the way, she is back in town this week (Oct).