URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-to-please-you
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway and westheimer apartments
Activities: Massage, Bbbj, cg, k9, missionary, cob
Hair Length and Color: Brownish Black hair just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’, natural c’s, flat stomach and thick hips/butt/legs, maybe 130-140#
Recommendation: No
I just did reverse image and you are correct, they are stock photos. This is why I didn’t see Isabella because photos had girl with no tats and one reviewer said she had visable tats. Reverse search showed ad with 2 different girls. This is so unlike them as the girls advertised were real
Wow, this is really important info- thank you both of you. Will be canceling appointment !
they also posted a fake review for paloma.

if business is slow you shouldn't jump to scamming your customers.
A lot of agency been doing this for a while now. I got my share and stop seeing them.
Holy shit bruh, I just saw recent Post with her updated pics. Compared to the fake photos, it’s a god damn embarrassment. I honestly lost all trust in them. So out of line. Like I’m shook!
  • bcglx
  • 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
They just need to lower the price to 160-200 hr than nobody will complain. I don't know why there stuck on 300 same goes for bombshells. I know the owner reads this so maybe they'll change
[QUOTE=nightstick79;
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing sorry you had to go through that bad experience I haven't tried to book with Andrea so I don't have any intel

they also posted a fake review for paloma.

if business is slow you shouldn't jump to scamming your customers. Originally Posted by granito212
I have questions about your comment for this review
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2974383
You are simply assuming or you are assuring it? if so can you prove it?
I'm saying this because I had seen paloma and I agreed with the op for his write up, before anyone saying anything of me been a WK no I'm not, but when someone that has no reviews under his belt other than commenting I think you should provide proof backing up your comments
The whole 300 price point is so absolutely STUPID and no idea who came up with it. Just because your are out of town on a short stint you now deserve 300? Fuck no.

RESIST
Highly disappointed with Charlotte's after hearing this.

I've been to the agency many times in the past so this is just not good. No need to use fake pictures.

Fake girls, fake reviews??

What's next?

I'm better off jacking off than seeing fake women with fake pictures.........
Paloma review looks fake because activites don't match, and in general the write up reads like nonsense. Still, it doesn't mean they wrote it which i rushed to judge.

They normally dont use fake pics i think they just rushed to put her on the ad.

Just being fair to them because this agency is better than most. also i dont mind the $300 price point, but the girl has to be up to par. a bbl is not enough
The review on OH2 via unverified review is making things worse. They are better than this. Why go this route
Great Intel, sorry you had to TOFTT, but damn; I am on Team RESIST
I just did reverse image search and Mackenzie de Sosa is also using fake pics. This shit needs to stop now. Same with that AI Generated Asian place some of yall be pimping. There was a time fake pic B&S was a banned offense. But I give props for the OP for his honesty. . This is exactly why I held out seeing that Pamela/isabella girl because pics wernt mathing to a reviewers description
I just did reverse image search and Mackenzie de Sosa is also using fake pics. This shit needs to stop now. Same with that AI Generated Asian place some of yall be pimping. There was a time fake pic B&S was a banned offense. But I give props for the OP for his honesty. . This is exactly why I held out seeing that Pamela/isabella girl because pics wernt mathing to a reviewers description Originally Posted by junglemonkey
I read somewhere their p4 memberships can get suspended by doing this BS?