URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128293%3B
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: LFK, DATY, Body worship, mish, doggy
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very petite spinner. Tiny frame, no fat, smoking hard body. Cute face, but not gorgeous. Smoking hot tiny body
Recommendation: No
I saw her this week also. Killer little body, sweet girl, lfk only, nice but uninspiring, checked her phone a few times. I don’t regret the time as I love spinners, but I’d never recommend her.
Very valuable review. My wallet thanks you but the cockster is pissed.
Someone on the “OTHER” site had a better experience. So I guess YMMV for her.
Ah man. I had high hopes. But keep the honest reviews coming. The agency scene is at an all time low right now with all the fake pics bad service as of late
Ah man. I had high hopes. But keep the honest reviews coming. The agency scene is at an all time low right now with all the fake pics bad service as of late Originally Posted by junglemonkey
You forgot to add high prices as well.
You forgot to add high prices as well. Originally Posted by ThoreXile
To be fair, this agency on the lower end but we do have agencies asking for above $300 while using fake stock photos that are easily found with simple reverse image search function.
weight and height please?
For $150 HH she is a bargain. A good enough fuck for a true spinner. Some of y’all really love these fat chicks who give great service but come with a side of cellulite and a belly.
Does she bbbj or cim?
Definitely not CIM. And she will only suck it BBJ for a couple seconds. So not really at all to be honest.
Its like kissing a ashtray