URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/houston [corrected website - GM]
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Roughly Memorial City Area
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, CG, RCG, DATY
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The descriptions on KGFE are fairly accurate, as per usual the pictures are pretty photoshopped, but both girls are still attractive, especially Candice
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like basically spectating, not true participating duos. They really shouldn’t call it a duo unless the girls at the very least eat each other out with true gusto. Otherwise it is just a tag team which is usually what it is like this one. You need true lesbo interaction to get that real 3some.
Sounds like basically spectating, not true participating duos. They really shouldn’t call it a duo unless the girls at the very least eat each other out with true gusto. Otherwise it is just a tag team which is usually what it is like this one. You need true lesbo interaction to get that real 3some. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
I could not agree with you more in this. Did the duo here once. While it was nice to jump from one to another without a bag switch, one expects a lesbo action for the price of admin.
I could not agree with you more in this. Did the duo here once. While it was nice to jump from one to another without a bag switch, one expects a lesbo action for the price of admin. Originally Posted by h.papo
I have done numerous real 3somes before it’s honestly unparalleled fun for a heteromale when the girls relaly do what they are supposed (or want to) do. When you simply have two girls looking at each other when one is getting fucked, all you are getting is a glorified sequence, nothing more. Another way for KGFE to squeeze more $ out of mongers for doing less..