State: Texas
Address: Houston Heights apartments on old katy road
Activities: Kissing, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length may be brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short may be 4'8" with cute face latina lady
Recommendation: No
Most agencies are lacking in talent and some put timers even before 10 minutes of your time that’s why I’m sticking more with Indy’s now
Too bad that's a nice centralized location too
Wow! What is going on with these agencies?
I tried to warn yall with my horrible experience one agencies. Others have warned yall about others about crap service and fake photos. I am already calling it. The usual suspects will suddenly post their 5 agency YES reviews in a row to meet their quarterly quota. Shit is getting out of line man
I tried to warn yall with my horrible experience one agencies. Others have warned yall about others about crap service and fake photos. I am already calling it. The usual suspects will suddenly post their 5 agency YES reviews in a row to meet their quarterly quota. Shit is getting out of line man Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Absolute facts right here.

There has been so much deception coming from the agencies recently. And some of you dumb fucks are continuing to fund this bad behavior.

For example, last time Ariel was Charlotte's was here in Houston, I was disappointed when I saw her in person. She's a fat bitch and you fuckers are saying she's beautiful and all.

No. Just no. And these recent pictures are an utter lie.

Fuck this deception. We rule with our wallets. Let's not be dumb fucks, mongers.
Absolute facts right here.

There has been so much deception coming from the agencies recently. And some of you dumb fucks are continuing to fund this bad behavior.

For example, last time Ariel was Charlotte's was here in Houston, I was disappointed when I saw her in person. She's a fat bitch and you fuckers are saying she's beautiful and all.

No. Just no. And these recent pictures are an utter lie.

Fuck this deception. We rule with our wallets. Let's not be dumb fucks, mongers. Originally Posted by --ManBearPig--

A few years back, a certain quote reviewer took pics of agency girl who had a dark hairy ass back with bad acne. When I said based on that back pic, I will pass, he said with a straight fckn serious response “it was the lighting”. I am like bruh, you straight up posted a pic of it. That’s why I don’t trust the quota agency reviewers. I only go based off the guys who see both Indy and agencies. I’m now starting to reverse image search pics since I’ve quote a few using fake ass photo and their white knights are delusional and trying to say it’s not true. Charlottes were way out of line with those fake ass pics and no longer trust that agency until further notice. Bombshells had so much potential but I won’t see them after this review
The agency’s are straight up lying in Ads. I just saw an ad for Arianna at EK, it said GFE, DFK CIM, that stupid bitch doesn’t do ANYTHING even remotely GFE. El is the only place left that actually has great service providers. But the problem with them is they don’t bring in new talent very often.
A few years back, a certain quote reviewer took pics of agency girl who had a dark hairy ass back with bad acne. When I said based on that back pic, I will pass, he said with a straight fckn serious response “it was the lighting”. I am like bruh, you straight up posted a pic of it. That’s why I don’t trust the quota agency reviewers. I only go based off the guys who see both Indy and agencies. I’m now starting to reverse image search pics since I’ve quote a few using fake ass photo and their white knights are delusional and trying to say it’s not true. Charlottes were way out of line with those fake ass pics and no longer trust that agency until further notice. Bombshells had so much potential but I won’t see them after this review Originally Posted by junglemonkey

I believe you 100%. The pictures just don't ever lie when taken during the actual session. Shit...those pictures are the valuable ones because we get to see the true image of what we will get.

Something happened throughout the years where now it's somehow acceptable to post pictures that are misleading and fake reviews are honored...which collectively misguide the mongers.

All these agencies seem to be ran similarly so the head honcho is tapping into the gullibility of horny fucks.

Agencies were more respectable years ago. Never perfect....but less of this BS going around.

I'm getting pissed just writing this damn post!

The agency’s are straight up lying in Ads. I just saw an ad for Arianna at EK, it said GFE, DFK CIM, that stupid bitch doesn’t do ANYTHING even remotely GFE. El is the only place left that actually has great service providers. But the problem with them is they don’t bring in new talent very often. Originally Posted by Jumpmaster82
Like efficient markets in the real world, we need to take a stand against this low quality and misleading product.

It baffles me how these white knights live with themselves supporting a fraudulent product. I bet they either get kickbacks or deep discounts.

It's the only reasonable way I can see them justifying themselves. Fuckers.