URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/sally
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Close to Mem City
Activities: DFK, DATY, CFS, MISH, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sally is beautiful and adorable! Big beautiful eyes, tits, and ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Seems like one of the rare times KGFE actually has something. Can’t partake this time as i still feel a bit cautious of LE but at least someone with some credibility posted some decent intel. How close to the pics is the real person?
Seems like one of the rare times KGFE actually has something. Can’t partake this time as i still feel a bit cautious of LE but at least someone with some credibility posted some decent intel. How close to the pics is the real person? Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED to see that this girl actually looked BETTER in person! It is HER for sure! I don't know why they feel so compelled to PS pictures of EVERY SINGLE GIRL! Sometimes it's better to just leave it unadulterated!
Why do they have to make these girls look like anime in their ADs? How much do they actually look like their pictures?
Why do they have to make these girls look like anime in their ADs? How much do they actually look like their pictures? Originally Posted by anotheguy12
Usually not at all.
Maybe they PS for the girl’s identity protection. They do go out in public when not providing..
Maybe they PS for the girl’s identity protection. They do go out in public when not providing.. Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
That’s not a valid guess. Nowadays you can easily blur out the face or any other distinguishing special features on the body with ease, but retain the authentic body shape, facial shape, etc. you don’t need to show the face. Kgfe’s problem is that they use completely misleading photos very often. Really no resemblance at all face or body wise. That’s not excusable if the alibi is identity protection. And besides most of these girls whore out mostly in other cities than the one they predominantly live in.
what was the damage?